Sponsored

Trigger warning: My Dealer Said... They paid a res holder to let the dealer flip their Bronco

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer said (DRINK 😂) they had a beautiful red First Edition come in and the owner’s daughter saw it and loved it. They offered the buyer $5,000 just to walk. Just to not buy it. He turned them down.

I look at this as a good sign really that they didn’t just fuck the guy over out right. The offer was fair game but the buyer declined and that’s that.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would take 10k cash and place another order...
No doubt. Personally, I take that 10k "profit" and go order a JKU or JT since that would cover the cost of lifting it and putting on 35"

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Offered me 10K for mine too...to walk away or buy another vehicle. I didn't even have to think about it...a huge FUCK NO from me...

He could have offered 30K and I would still gave him the finger....time is money folks! What's 10 or 20 K compared to months or years of waiting...?

Just ONE off road adventure with my Bronco and friends, the memory is worth over 10k to me. And if I would have taken the cash and waited, my life would be different, and I would have missed out on the stuff I've already enjoyed.

People act like thell live forever 🙄
Sponsored