Sponsored

***UPDATE***Unfortunately….. another bad dealer to report: Virden Ford in Manitoba

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unfortunately…… another bad dealer to report, this time in Manitoba Canada, On September 8th The gm at Virden Ford Sales Ltd. Agreed to sell my wife an incoming stock order for a 4 door wildtrak for msrp, I had him send me a signed detailed written sales agreement, and had him take a $1000 deposit, the bronco was supposed to be here in October, didn’t show up till this week. Communications started mid last week where I instantly got the feeling he wanted to break the deal, telling me I would have to sign a non sell agreement and that these broncos are getting flipped for more than msrp so he needs to make sure that I intend to keep it. I gave him all the resurances possible that I intend to keep it, and told him I will sign any no sell agreement he wants me to. So he started the credit app process with ford and he found out that I bought a bronco earlier in the year from another dealer, which was my 2 door that I had a first hour reservation for. He instantly used this as an excuse to not sell me the bronco and basically slammed the door on me saying that there is nothing I can say to change his mind. The next morning I went to the bank and got a bank draft for the full amount. Drove to the dealer and put it on his desk, he wouldn’t take the money and sell me the bronco. I even offered to trade off my 2 dr wildtrak to get the 4dr for my wife before Christmas. Main reason for really needing a 4dr all of a sudden is, the family is growing and need room for one more car seat. I was just notified yesterday that he has sold it to someone else, I am guessing to the highest bidder. I understand this is a dealer stock order so he can sell it to whoever he wants and the dealer owns the inventory, but I feel like ford should be holding them to some sort of code of ethics in regards to upholding contracts and agreements made to loyal ford customers. Further more me and my family have personally bought 7 new fords from this dealer in the past 13 years most of which we still own so it’s not like I am person off the street or from a different province. I filed a complaint with ford customer service but there is not much they can or will do past providing feedback to the dealer, which in this case hasn’t done me any good.

17EF25CB-D8A7-4F08-8F79-69ACD405E6DE.jpeg
There's tax on the documentation fee?!

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This isn't true. Most people are having their deals upheld by dealerships.
Like this?
Yesterday at 4:50 PM
Placed my order 3/19. I’m the original reservation/order, bronco arrived the day I left town for a couple days for holiday. When I arrived we went on a quick test drive for about 3 mins then they said they weren’t going to let it go for anything under 66k (15K ADM, MSRP IS 51K), they also noted that I was lucky they didn’t sell it while I was gone, we allegedly have 24 hours to purchase. Got them to lower it to 8K over MSRP but still way too much. Sat outside while I contacted Mike Levine, and the “sales manager” came outside came to offer water and then told me at this time the GM wouldn’t ever sell it to me anymore because I won’t agree to the price. Still currently sitting at the dealer. Nuke Fremont Ford (Fremont CA)

Update: while I sat outside the sales manager came up and said they would never do business with me again (because I contacted this forum and Mike Levine) and handed me my refund for my deposit.

Sponsored

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This isn't true. Most people are having their deals upheld by dealerships.
You’re right but the people on here who are going to drive half way across the country after waiting 4 years for their Bronco will never admit that

OP
OP

EdH

Wildtrak
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
*UPDATE* I have been informed from a neutral party that the GM/part owner lied to me again and is keeping the Bronco as a personal demo, I feel like this information makes him look even worse and he was not selling it to me for more personal selfish reasons than anything else, with the end game of having the heat die down then sell it with a ADM.

MallCrawlinBranco

Badlands
First Name
stevo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you tweeted/emailed/instagrammed/onlyfans'd Mike Levine? He's been swearing up and down that people are only getting screwed because they don't have a price agreement. I'd like to see what he does for someone who has seemingly done everything right.

Hope you're able to get it resolved as you've been more than fair with this dealership. I'd love to see this taken to court, with extra damages awarded to you for every single extra mile they put on it.