Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm obviously a Ford fan, but this whole release just seems to have gone off the rails. They should have had all info available from the start. Its just been piece by piece as we go along not knowing what bit of info we get. Like don't tease new colors without having some facts behind it. Yes not everything is black and white (pun maybe intended) but geez its like they are flying by the seat of their pants on this one.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How about a cloth interior for BL
That’s the first time I’ve heard that one...don’t think that would be very popular, as the MGV is a big reason people like BL and BD.
Add me to also wanting Badlands cloth seating. As has been stated many times, leather or MGV without perforation holes in hot and humid locations equals swamp ass. I already know I have to budget for Katzkin Seat Covers.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What do you do if you're Ford & you know all your Bronco production for X months is already pre-sold?

You obviously try to raise your revenue per unit. There could well be option goodies we've yet to see. For example, they have a @7-bay modifications building on the MAP campus...presumably for decals & possibly other stuff. I'm optimistically hoping for a few pleasant surprises.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want a white top

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can’t list all the reasons (I’m sure this thread will flush them out ?). I’m just not going to get my hopes up that Ford has come up with some amazing new colors to choose from, when they don’t exist in the rest of their lineup. If I had to put money on it, it’s going to be that turd brown color from the Sport.
Yes, please! I hope so.
I want turd brown!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What do you do if you're Ford & you know all your Bronco production for X months is already pre-sold?

You obviously try to raise your revenue per unit. There could well be option goodies we've yet to see. For example, they have a @7-bay modifications building on the MAP campus...presumably for decals & possibly other stuff. I'm optimistically hoping for a few pleasant surprises.
That's my thought.
Why let us spend our money on aftermarket for stuff they can offer?

Like how I definitely will not be spending $1500 on the mid-package (has stuff I hate and takes away manual), but would happily spend that much or more for just a cold-weather package (heated seats and steering wheel) and a heritage trim option (silver or white grill, white steelies, white roof).

Two-tone paint?

You are listening, Ford, right?

drbandkgb

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You all need to stop putting faith in a guy that's strictly PR., He has no say or impact in the Bronco.. Ford hands him a script and he is the mouth..

Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm obviously a Ford fan, but this whole release just seems to have gone off the rails. They should have had all info available from the start. Its just been piece by piece as we go along not knowing what bit of info we get. Like don't tease new colors without having some facts behind it. Yes not everything is black and white (pun maybe intended) but geez its like they are flying by the seat of their pants on this one.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You all need to stop putting faith in a guy that's strictly PR., He has no say or impact in the Bronco.. Ford hands him a script and he is the mouth..
They are trying to keep interest alive. They know they won’t covert 70% of their reservations due to the supply shortage. The crap part will be when we order and wait until May for the “delivery date”. My guess as a first few day reservation is that I won’t see this thing until December 2021

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In September.
" By" which includes all time up to and beyond the targeted date, allowing for umpteen amount of unforseen and unimaginable consequences and alterations in previously provided timelines. But look at this picture of chameleon grey in optimal lighting.