Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So in addition to the other things we need. We need to explain to the multi billion dollar company why white tops on a bronco that had white tops (for decades) are important.

This is insane. It seems they actually are going to produce the heinous "grey top" to stand out from jeep but not produce the white top that is basically a bronco brand item.

Looks like i might actually have to get the painted black top and take it to a paint shop. What a joke. read the room ford! people probably think they are getting white interiors too!

C6BEB777-5D33-4674-93D6-E8DE3CA17E1D.png
Why spend 50000 for a vehicle you aren’t in love with!
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly I could give 2 craps about a white top, but they shouldn't show options that are not available at launch. Ford knows pics and videos will be all over the place showing options like a white top. All they do is get people excited and then it's a huge let down when Ford says it's a no go.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was LITERALLY going to type this same thing. Bright white tops on Early Broncos look horrible IMO.
Black tops on broncos look like jeeps..puke

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So in addition to the other things we need. We need to explain to the multi billion dollar company why white tops on a bronco that had white tops (for decades) are important.

This is insane. It seems they actually are going to produce the heinous "grey top" to stand out from jeep but not produce the white top that is basically a bronco brand item.

Looks like i might actually have to get the painted black top and take it to a paint shop. What a joke. read the room ford! people probably think they are getting white interiors too!

C6BEB777-5D33-4674-93D6-E8DE3CA17E1D.png
Man I’m getting tired of this s@!t. Ford goes around parading a CG Bronco with white top, handles etc. since the beginning - and are still parading that thing around - and it’s one of the biggest reasons I got all into this ride to start with - and they still can’t say they’re gonna offer a white top. I really do t get what’s so fucking complicated. I’m not ignorant and realize that people have been saying that it’s just a “concept” etc but it’s getting silly. For a company that’s promoting this ride as being super-customizable and having a catalogue of 200 accessories - it’s seems like they can’t even catch the drift of what so many of us want. It’s not as though the CG w/white top promo Bronco was the concept reveal at an auto show - they’re flaunting it everywhere. Offer the damn thing or stick it in a Ford museum.
Shit or get off the pot.
Rant over. Sorry. I’m just fed up with this idiocy.

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to have a white top, if they’re trying anything like a retro look it Has to have a white top! and probably white grill option as well. That gray looks awful it should have white or black option or color to the vehicle​

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Painting it white will cost maybe $900, especially since the top is removable. Sure they could do it in the factory but it messes up the flow of production lines probably.
They come from the supplier painted from the information we've seen posted on this forum.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White tops. First world problems. :) If the color of the top is the biggest problem with my new Bronco, I will be extremely satisfied with my purchase. (Says the person who previously owned a '72 Gold with white top Bronco. I sure wish I had the money back then to restore it. Instead, I sold it to someone who probably let if live out the rest of its life on a hunting ranch.)

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess I should've made my post a new thread?

I've seen the white tops and the renders and I love 'em on old Broncos and had one on my '79, but...

These don't look good with white tops. ? ? ? ?
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 2E3381EF-FFB6-4B25-81A5-28BA2A2F764B
Really?! Doesn’t look good?!
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 2E3381EF-FFB6-4B25-81A5-28BA2A2F764B

Sponsored