First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC yukon denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
So are the orders like base 2dr 2.3 manual gonna jump the line because they are simple? (yes that’s my order 🌚😅) But in all seriousness, are the higher trim packages +sasquatch going to be delayed more than the “boring” orders because of part availability?
Sponsored

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So are the orders like base 2dr 2.3 manual gonna jump the line because they are simple? (yes that’s my order 🌚😅) But in all seriousness, are the higher trim packages +sasquatch going to be delayed more than the “boring” orders because of part availability?
I like that idea, may buy one for my daughter just to jump the line.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, so far that’s what is happening. No reason to stop building. I’ll wait for my Wildtrak.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Probably, but the longer they skip big orders some (not me) may just move on. And that’s a loss of a customer for them. Some have sold their cars, leased to leanacy, and just maybe left with no choice but to get something else. One, two, fifteen, loss starts adding up on what could of been a guaranteed sale.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only if Ford is out of options. They would rather build $$$ Broncos than the $ Broncos if there are no part restraints.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With hardtops being an issue, all 2-doors are potentially a problem.

4-door with soft top is going to get bumped to the front of the line.

yabu00

Base
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Inifinit FX-35
Your Bronco Model
Base
According to my dealer, the answer is yes to some extent. No idea if he knows anymore than us.

My best guess is that, if they have capicity to build more frames which are mostly identical between vehicles, and if they don't have parts for a badlands/wildtrack, any high/lux package vehicle, or the sasquatch, they'll build a more simple order further back in line and get the sale. There will probably be some line skipping by simpler orders, but the extent to which is occurs is anyone's guess.

Of course the hard top seems like the biggest issue, so 2 doors (like me) are pretty screwed.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What ☝Said. Looks like 2 doors are screwed no matter what the build since there is no soft top option
Perhaps...but Ford hasn’t really said if there is a MIC top issue regarding 2drs. I would imagine the 2drs have a different MIC top than the 4dr, and they only comprise about 20-30% of all builds. Ford did mention issues with FE and WT MIC tops since there is no soft top option, but no mention of 2dr issues. Probably just wishful thinking on my part since I have a 2dr reserved, but one can dream.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perhaps...but Ford hasn’t really said if there is a MIC top issue regarding 2drs. I would imagine the 2drs have a different MIC top than the 4dr, and they only comprise about 20-30% of all builds. Ford did mention issues with FE and WT MIC tops since there is no soft top option, but no mention of 2dr issues. Probably just wishful thinking on my part since I have a 2dr reserved, but one can dream.
The issue is most likely just the MIC top in general whether it's 2 or 4 door. Too bad there isn't a soft top option for 2 door. Who would have thought the hard top would have been such an issue.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If there are 125k in the queue, there won't be a problem finding something to build with what they have available. There is going to be a mixture of trims and commodities for sure.
The excruciating part is similar to being in the party of six waiting at a restaurant and watching dozens of 2's and 4's that arrived later getting seated before you. :)

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe when they succumb to the reality that Webasto isn’t gonna have their ducks in a row for quite some time, they’ll offer the soft top on the 2dr. and resolve a bunch of this stuff. I’m still good with waiting on the hard top though... maybe with being pushed out so far, I’ll even swap to the white MOD top.
Sponsored