Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Lobo Off-Road : do you have anyone yet to do a successful install on a 2.7?
I was going to do a install on the shop bronco that is a 2.7. However, right now the focus is on getting the winch bumper, and rear bumper to manufacturing (hope to be finalized over the next couple days) and completing manufacturing of the the HNT front bumper. Much thought is going into the 2.7 adapter bracket, due to the transmission being a closed system, there is not much room for adjustability. I hope to have everything ironed out and a solution to market shortly after the bumpers are in production.
Sponsored

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to do a install on the shop bronco that is a 2.7. However, right now the focus is on getting the winch bumper, and rear bumper to manufacturing (hope to be finalized over the next couple days) and completing manufacturing of the the HNT front bumper. Much thought is going into the 2.7 adapter bracket, due to the transmission being a closed system, there is not much room for adjustability. I hope to have everything ironed out and a solution to market shortly after the bumpers are in production.
will certainly purchase the day it's ready

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Logo Off-Road HNT Winch Fairlead is now available!

U1-93-111H_A-1200w.jpg

For those who have already ordered or will be ordering our HNT Hidden Winch Skid or WNC Front Bumper, this fairlead was specifically designed to work with the "high-and-tight" aspect of these products. The lower edge is beveled to better match the high clearance lines of the skid or bumper. Specifically on the Skid, the fairlead closely matches the angle of the skid itself so that the fairlead doesn't stick out and is less prone to hit the rocks when working through tight obstacles.

U1-93-111H_B-1200w.jpg

The HNT Winch Fairlead is CNC machined aluminum with a type III hard anodized finish and heavy duty hardware. They are available now from our website!

Sponsored

Rogueshark18

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 1969 F100 4x4, 1969 Mustang Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Lobo Off-Road merry Christmas! Any updates on the progress for the 2.7 winch skid?

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Lobo Off-Road merry Christmas! Any updates on the progress for the 2.7 winch skid?
Merry Christmas, I had a in depth conversation with a contact at the ford dealership and it sounds like relocating the heat exchanger vs swapping out for another style (f150 raptor that relocates it under bellhousing). I will be working on the relocation bracket in January, as I'm working on getting the HNT Rear bumper and winch bumper assembled and to powder coat now.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merry Christmas, I had a in depth conversation with a contact at the ford dealership and it sounds like relocating the heat exchanger vs swapping out for another style (f150 raptor that relocates it under bellhousing). I will be working on the relocation bracket in January, as I'm working on getting the HNT Rear bumper and winch bumper assembled and to powder coat now.
I’ve been checking the webpage every day to see when the waitlist would open for the 2.7L Hidden Winch Plate would open up. So happy today when I was able to get in line! Already ordered my Warn winch and it’s gonna kill me to see it sit on the bench waiting for a mount.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve been checking the webpage every day to see when the waitlist would open for the 2.7L Hidden Winch Plate would open up. So happy today when I was able to get in line! Already ordered my Warn winch and it’s gonna kill me to see it sit on the bench waiting for a mount.
Thank you for your patience. I am hoping to have the prototype done and having test miles being put on it shortly

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Warns been in the basement for 4 months now, waiting on this skid.

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interested in how difficult the heat exchanger to bellhousing relocation is. Any way you might consider offering just the relocation portion by itself? I put an RC hidden winch on mine which at the time was the only option, but I'm not terribly impressed with how cramped it is in there now. Went with a Badlands Apex 12K and had to completely disassemble the solenoid to bare bones to get it to fit in that space, and had to trim the clutch lever down too. Without that heat exchanger I could probably fit the winch up with the solenoid housing still attached, and I'd much prefer that over the current setup.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interested in how difficult the heat exchanger to bellhousing relocation is. Any way you might consider offering just the relocation portion by itself? I put an RC hidden winch on mine which at the time was the only option, but I'm not terribly impressed with how cramped it is in there now. Went with a Badlands Apex 12K and had to completely disassemble the solenoid to bare bones to get it to fit in that space, and had to trim the clutch lever down too. Without that heat exchanger I could probably fit the winch up with the solenoid housing still attached, and I'd much prefer that over the current setup.
From my understanding, the f150 raptor (not sure what gen) has the heat exchanger under the bell housing. I have not found a ford parts person, that is understanding enough or willing to do the research on there end to find part numbers. But if I was able to find the part numbers and and verify it was interchangeable, it could be a resolution installed by the dealer and the winch skid would work right now.

Tcom

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if this works on the 2.3 with the whipple mega intercooler ?

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From my understanding, the f150 raptor (not sure what gen) has the heat exchanger under the bell housing. I have not found a ford parts person, that is understanding enough or willing to do the research on there end to find part numbers. But if I was able to find the part numbers and and verify it was interchangeable, it could be a resolution installed by the dealer and the winch skid would work right now.
Right on, I'll keep following you guys to see what you find out!

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Logo Off-Road HNT Winch Fairlead is now available!

U1-93-111H_A-1200w.jpg

For those who have already ordered or will be ordering our HNT Hidden Winch Skid or WNC Front Bumper, this fairlead was specifically designed to work with the "high-and-tight" aspect of these products. The lower edge is beveled to better match the high clearance lines of the skid or bumper. Specifically on the Skid, the fairlead closely matches the angle of the skid itself so that the fairlead doesn't stick out and is less prone to hit the rocks when working through tight obstacles.

U1-93-111H_B-1200w.jpg

The HNT Winch Fairlead is CNC machined aluminum with a type III hard anodized finish and heavy duty hardware. They are available now from our website!
Will my Warn fairlead fit the HNT Skid Plate? It has that "W" logo on the top that adds a small bump up.
Sponsored