Kourtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its amazing, all these women in Youtube videos wear Yoga pants and sandals when working on their Bronco/Jeeps.

If you had gouges in your stock skid...wait til you hit that Aluminum skid on a rock. I don't understand why weight savings is an issue - you wont save much in fuel if any. Aluminum skids and rock slides are ok for street queens only.

Anyone with Aluminum skids will tell you they deform and gouge easily.
Its amazing, all these women in Youtube videos wear Yoga pants and sandals when working on their Bronco/Jeeps.

If you had gouges in your stock skid...wait til you hit that Aluminum skid on a rock. I don't understand why weight savings is an issue - you wont save much in fuel if any. Aluminum skids and rock slides are ok for street queens only.

1. Why does it matter what I’m wearing for pants or shoes? Did my shorts or sandals play a role in the install?
Actually they did… They allowed me to be comfortable and flexible why laying on the ground.
2. I love the look of the LOBO HNT skid plate, we appreciate the clearance it offers, and tested it and it proved to be a great piece of equipment.
Sponsored

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Why does it matter what I’m wearing for pants or shoes? Did my shorts or sandals play a role in the install?
Actually they did… They allowed me to be comfortable and flexible why laying on the ground.
2. I love the look of the LOBO HNT skid plate, we appreciate the clearance it offers, and tested it and it proved to be a great piece of equipment.

Its also called click bait....come on now...views are king right?

Silly rabbit....tricks are for kids.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

How is it clickbait? Because she wore shoes that you don’t approve of? She wears the exact same stuff when she’s climbing rocks and walking creekbed a to shoot off road shots. The video is EXACTLY as described and portrayed.

Kpete818

Base
First Name
Kourtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL I’ll make sure to up my game with some booty shorts and a crop top next time. Better yet, might as well go all in and pull out the Bikini. 🙄 I absolutely was pulling for views in my shorts and loose T-shirt.

Whatever trips your trigger though bud. 👍🏻

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL I’ll make sure to up my game with some booty shorts and a crop top next time. Better yet, might as well go all in and pull out the Bikini. 🙄 I absolutely was pulling for views in my shorts and loose T-shirt.

Whatever trips your trigger though bud. 👍🏻

Well, I honestly do not care - but I appreciates Youtube content creators who admit their click bait....

If you had just said - "well who doesnt like a girl in yoga pants".... we wouldn't need to be so defensive lmao

Sponsored

Kpete818

Base
First Name
Kourtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, I honestly do not care - but I appreciates Youtube content creators who admit their click bait....

If you had just said - "well who doesnt like a girl in yoga pants".... we wouldn't need to be so defensive lmao
If a fully clothed woman is considered clickbait then I guess you got it. 😂

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I wear sandals and gym shorts probably 90% of the time I'm working on anything in my garage. I prefer to be comfortable and keep cool. Its mandatory for me to wear pants and work boots everyday for work, they are the last thing I want to wear when I'm at home.

Sponsored

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wear sandals and gym shorts probably 90% of the time I'm working on anything in my garage. I prefer to be comfortable and keep cool. Its mandatory for me to wear pants and work boots everyday for work, they are the last thing I want to wear when I'm at home.

Prove it..make a Youtube channel.

Check out Litebright on Youtube....you will see the jest of my sarcasm.

Good grief...the internet is hell.

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Well, Arizona tends to make lean towards shorts and tennis shoes depending on what I am doing...if it involves anything with welding or grinding shorts tend to be bad...hot metal is not good in some places.

I did install my JCR bumpers in shorts and tennis shoes....but sometimes I consider pants if the driveway is to hot.

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Status
Not open for further replies.