Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just finished the transmission skid and now we’re 85% done down there.

mine did not line up as well as yours seems to but it will definitely do the job. Cross members on my 2.7 are covered so they're a non-issue now. They are insanely thick and I am wildly confident they'll hold up to anything I choose to do.

my first engine skid would not line up right and I wrestled with it for two weeks with no luck. They sent me a replacement at no cost, which is a class act move.

I wish it lined up better. Maybe the 23s are different in some ways or maybe I’m an idiot.

Did it with a floor jack and hand tools in roughly 3 hours.

I would buy them again. Solid product and a fair price.
You are correct. Alignment isn't 100%. I fought with the gas tanks skids for a while, with some muscle, crowbars, and taking things back apart a few time to start with different bolt holes first, I was able to get it installed.

When I got to the rest of the skids and the holes didn't quite match up, I said screw it, got my dremel and my step bit out and assembly was a crap ton easier to install! (Barley had to open a couple of holes up)

Just took a little black spray paint to re coat the inside of the larger hole! :)
Sponsored