Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha, this is a problem im ok hearing about. I genuinely appreciate everyone's positive feedback, of our items so far. Alot has gone into them and is going to continue as we build out a entire lineup of products for the bronco and many others.
WNT is looking good. Gotta find a spot for a couple light pods.
Sponsored

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok All Giddy Like a school girl now! Was going for the Hidden Winch mount and Bumper but budget constraints will hold me back. I am in for the Winch mount at the least or possibly the bumper first!

mortgagebruce

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock (SOLD) / 2020 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does the winch pack have to be relocated on the winch skid? I’ve got a Zeon 10S. How do you hook up the cable when winching is needed? Thinking the Warn wireless Bluetooth module might make sense too.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I mentioned last week, our first 3 products are now in production, and we've finalized retail pricing on them:
The prices landed about where we thought they would, perhaps slightly higher than we hoped (what isn't, these days). We knew we wouldn't be the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but we believe that our U.S. production and the features we've built into these products keeps them competitive. But to sweeten the pot a bit we'll be offering a 15% introductory discount exclusively for those who are on our waiting lists for these items, in addition to dibs on the first production run according to your spot in line.

I also have a fairly good estimated completion date. We're batching them all together for our first run, so we should have the first run of all three products completed by August 28th. But then I send them to powder coat, which I don't do in-house, so my best estimate on getting them back from coating, having them packaged up and ready to ship out would be September 9th. If anyone wants theirs un-coated, it could ship around the 28th or so.

As we've said, we won't take anyone's money until we're ready to ship product. But if you're on the waiting list for either of these 3 items, we'll be contacting you individually to see if you'd like to use your place in line. We're sending our final prototype to powder coat early so we can get finished product photos and mounted photos for you to see before you make up your mind.

But if you are on the wait list for either of these and the pricing or dates aren't right for you, that's totally cool but please let me know by sending an email to pitcrew@lobooffroad.com , and I'll take you off that list.

Thanks everyone!
Just to clarify, your hidden winch plate still doesn’t work for the 2.7, correct?

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone, we're brand new to the forum and wanted to introduce ourselves, say hello, and show you guys a little bit of what we've been working on.

DTS_0432X-w.jpg

My name is Chris and I started LOBO Off-Road earlier this year to develop products primarily for the Bronco. My other company is CSD Racing Products, under which we have quite a few years in the RZR and Side-by-side market, building cars, designing and manufacturing products for them. Before that, I got my start in the off-road aftermarket industry as a welder and fabricator for Poison Spyder, All-Pro Off-Road and others. I've been a part of several championship Baja and short-course race teams including Rob McCachren's and others, and my design and build philosophy is influenced by that experience.

I've had my own Wildtrak on order forever it seems, so I've been patiently waiting right along with many of you guys. Fortunately I have several friends close by whose Broncos I've been able to borrow for measuring, fitting and prototyping. I own my own Faro arm with scanning software, and design all of our products myself in SolidWorks. Our products are CNC laser cut, brake-formed and fixture welded for a consistent fit and finish.

We have about a million things on our "To Do" list for Bronco, and the first of those I'm happy to share some of the work-in-progress photos here. Our first product on offer will be our HNT Series Winch Skid:

DTS_0452X-w.jpg

This Winch Skid is made of 3/16 steel plate and accomodates up to a 10K LB winch including Warn ZEON, tucked in behind the intercooler. The HNT Winch Skid will fit with either the factory Modular Bumper or our own forthcoming HNT Series Front Bumper. Here it is with the Mod:

DTS_0450X-w.jpg

But the skid really shines when used with our HNT Series Front Bumper for a sleek, low profile, High-N-Tight design (hence the name 😀).

DTS_0433X-sq.jpg

For those who wish to run without a winch, or who opt for our forthcoming winch-mount bumper, we're also working a non-winch skid. I don't have photos of it yet, but it will be aluminum, and interchangeable with our other bumpers and skids, as well as the factory Mod bumper.

Both of these products are still in development. The Winch Skid is just about done and ready to start production. The HNT Series Front Bumper, as you see it here, still has a few more tweaks we'll be making to it before it's ready for prime time. But we'd love to hear what you think about each of them so far.

We'd love to earn your follow on Instagram and Facebook. Our website is still in development but it will be located at lobooffroad.com.

We're in Southern California but we're looking forward to getting out to some events both here in the Southwest and across the country, so we hope we get to meet a few of you out there and on the trails.

Glad to be here, great to meet you all :)

UPDATE July 8, 2022:

Thanks everyone for your interest so far! The feedback both here and on our socials has been great. For anyone who would like to get on an interest list for this or any of the products we're working on, we've set up "Wait Lists" for each of them, on our website. Just go to the product page for whatever upcoming LOBO Off-Road product you're interest in and click the JOIN WAIT LIST button. Enter your name and email address and you're on the list! Here are the direct links to the product pages several of the items we're currently working on (note that some of these pages haven't been fully fleshed out yet, and most of our website is still in its infancy):
Getting on the Wait List for any of these products is NOT BINDING, meaning that it won't obligate you in any way. We don't like pre-orders because we don't want to take anyone's money before we have a product to send them. But we will be working from these waiting lists to determine initial production numbers and to allocate the first run items to those who showed interest by getting on these lists. And again, if you do get on the list then decide not to use your spot in line when it's time to order, we're cool with that too. So there's no obligation, it just helps us gauge interest and allocate first units, and provides us with a way to contact you when they are ready to accept orders.

By the way, I still do not have pricing worked out, or anything resembling a reliable ETA that I'm comfortable stating yet. So even if your interest is dependent on pricing or the availability date, it would still be helpful to have you on the list. Of course you can back out when you learn pricing and ETA, if those don't meet your expectations.

Thanks again for the interest, keep those questions coming :)
I just stumbled over this thread, which you had linked in another. I’m excited to find an American made hidden winch mount. Yours looks a lot more finished and tucked in that the RC.
IIRC, the RC HWM requires cutting when mounting it. Does yours? Any issues with using a Warn Evo instead of the Zeon?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WNT is looking good. Gotta find a spot for a couple light pods.
Right now, the HNT bumper has a option for lights in the center of the bumper with a additional bracket and removal of screen. I posted a couple pictures within this thread of a cad model.

For the WNC bumper, A option for mounting lights on top of the bumper, and brush bar/ baja bar (a couple different options) will be available. In addition, I have been working on trying to fit at least 1 pod per side in the triangle screen area, However, the packaging is very tight. It maybe a trade off for maximizing clearances.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok All Giddy Like a school girl now! Was going for the Hidden Winch mount and Bumper but budget constraints will hold me back. I am in for the Winch mount at the least or possibly the bumper first!
The cost is more than we hoped for, and we are doing what we can to drive the price down. However, as a company and person, I rather put out the best quality part that I know I can do, vs being the cheapest. With that being said, our products may take longer to be released, because of new ideas or little changes that I see that can make the end result better. If I know I could make something better and dont do it, it wont sit well with me.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the winch pack have to be relocated on the winch skid? I’ve got a Zeon 10S. How do you hook up the cable when winching is needed? Thinking the Warn wireless Bluetooth module might make sense too.
Yes it does require the relocation kit from warn.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just to clarify, your hidden winch plate still doesn’t work for the 2.7, correct?
Correct. We are working on a package for the 2.7 now. Hope to have a solution soon.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just stumbled over this thread, which you had linked in another. I’m excited to find an American made hidden winch mount. Yours looks a lot more finished and tucked in that the RC.
IIRC, the RC HWM requires cutting when mounting it. Does yours? Any issues with using a Warn Evo instead of the Zeon?
Thank you for your interest. We are striving to produce a quality American made products.
with how tight the package is, there is no bolt in and go package. Some modifications will have to be made. The mounts on the heat exchanger will need to be removed, water pump relocated and a water line replaced or modified.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your interest. We are striving to produce a quality American made products.
with how tight the package is, there is no bolt in and go package. Some modifications will have to be made. The mounts on the heat exchanger will need to be removed, water pump relocated and a water line replaced or modified.
Even on the 2.3?

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How soon?
I can't say for certain, but my hope is to have it sorted out before we ask our waiting list folks to convert to orders, as I know that will be a key factor for some of the folks on the list. But I hate to give you a hard date to quote back at me later LOL.
Sponsored