First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/JK 4dr. Wrangler/Flex/Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just reassuring. I'll wait another 2 years like everyone else. Let the first 2021 show up by end of the summer 2021. Haha. Might as well wait until spring 2022!
Same troubles with the new 2021 F150.

Keep my Wrangler and my F150 for a few years.

This honestly isn't a shock to anyone, we all knew no one is getting one before August 2021 at the earliest. I could've guessed that in April this year

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We arenā€™t going to see any get delivered before Christmas 2021. Itā€™s all just one big scam. Might as well go to a loan shark while I am at it.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for posting. I would rather wait an extra month or two to have it built right...
If it's just a month or 2 , that's fine. With so much negative news, I believe Ford will need to do something to keep interest high. We're all tired of seeing the same pre pro Broncos traveling around. Ford needs to publish the accessories list to give us something to think about during the extended wait.

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing else out there makes me want to drive it like the Bronco does ... so I will be waiting

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As painful as the wait is, I prefer to have one that is right from the get-go. On a positive(?) note, I was informed I would not be allowed to trade the Mustang in for it, so will need extra $$ saving time.

In the end this is a toy, a want and not a need. I gotta keep the mind that walking away is a possible option...

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ā€œThe Mexico-built Bronco Sport already is in production; the Blue Oval sold 22 of them in November, sales figures show.ā€

Ooof!?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ā€œThe Mexico-built Bronco Sport already is in production; the Blue Oval sold 22 of them in November, sales figures show.ā€

Ooof!?
When you watch the videos of various Bronco events and see how much attention they get, this is about what I expect. When I was at Sanderson, very few people even looked at the Sport, even though it was right next to the Broncos.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ooof!?
The first member on the Bronco Sport forum posted about picking theirs up December 3rd and it seems only a handful have just been trickling into dealers the last week or two.

I'm sure December and January will have many more.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all the complaining about not getting to see interiors or exterior colors in person before you order or that the B&P is not 100% before ordering , it looks like you may get to now . You may even catch up to those late availability accessories ,LOL

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With all the complaining about not getting to see interiors or exterior colors in person before you order or that the B&P is not 100% before ordering , it looks like you may get to now . You may even catch up to those late availability accessories ,LOL
I would certainly hope so. Ford must realize they need to drop something big in between all the negative news in order to keep us on life support. The black interior was nice hear and hope they see fit to offer it on all models, but we need to see the entire options and accessories list.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Local dealership received a CG Bronco Sport BB late last week. I stopped by with my wife on Saturday morning just to see the CG in person. It sold later that that morning. I forgot how tiny it was, definitely geared towards the cherokee people. Sticker was $30k and I wasn't impressed with the interior and exterior fit and finish. But then again, its been awhile since I looked at new vehicles in the $30k price point.

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The first member on the Bronco Sport forum posted about picking theirs up December 3rd and it seems only a handful have just been trickling into dealers the last week or two.

I'm sure December and January will have many more.
My dealership has had a total of 2 bronco sports come in. One of them actually sold
Sponsored