Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m interested to know as well given yours is twice the money as the Ford accessory. The obvious is the Tuffy walls are Molle panels and yours are solid minus the subwoofer cutout. I’d like to understand how quickly you can pull the wall behind the seats and lid if I was looking to haul something with the seats down. The Tuffy appears to be a PITA to remove those pieces.
I’m interested to know as well given yours is twice the money as the Ford accessory. The obvious is the Tuffy walls are Molle panels and yours are solid minus the subwoofer cutout. I’d like to understand how quickly you can pull the wall behind the seats and lid if I was looking to haul something with the seats down. The Tuffy appears to be a PITA to remove those pieces.
The locker and the tuffy variant shouldn’t even be in the same category.

with the locker you can pull the wall and top in about 60 seconds. With the spinner knobs (4 on the top, 4 in the wall)
The side walls stay in.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks. Hard to tell from pics on their site. To remove the wall by the seat do you just unscrew like 4 or 6 knobs? How does the top remove? Same way? I seem to see a knob tucked up in this picture on the top middle of the pic.
Also, does this keep you from accessing the 12 volt outlet on the passenger side wall that’s next to the courtesy light? From the picture it looks like the cutout for the storage/subwoofer as well as the courtesy light is misplaced. Does yours look like that? I’d expect more precision for $849 for the two door
15B54C43-5E25-44BB-8D37-8013D76BCBD0.png
The problem with the picture is the angle it’s taken from.

The storage cubby and 12 are pretty spot on with some additional cutout for adjustability.

and yes 8 spinner knobs in total to remove the wall and top, done in about 60 seconds.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The problem with the picture is the angle it’s taken from.

The storage cubby and 12 are pretty spot on with some additional cutout for adjustability.

and yes 8 spinner knobs in total to remove the wall and top, done in about 60 seconds.
Thanks. Is the 12V blocked by your kit? Or is it possible to pop the light/outlet assembly out of the Bronco side panel and snap it into your cutout for access?

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m interested in something like the slipstream security enclosure that you make for the 4-door, but made for the 2-door with rear seat delete, (or backseats down) so the entire back is covered. W/ Locking access doors behind front seats as well.

Any plans for something like that? I’m assuming the 4-door slipstream won’t install into a 2-door w/ seat deletes without modification?
Me, too.

Sponsored

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How does this differ from the Tuffy security enclosure from Ford accessories?
I've got the enclosure on my 4 door. It's so much better than any dealer provided option. Maximizes storage space. Looks really good.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You've seen a glimpse in the Slide Floor Thread, well.... its now available online for Pre-orders. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. These are completly made of Aluminum.

Security enclosure for the rear cargo area of your 6th Generation Ford Bronco 2-Door models. This is designed with the back seats to remain in the vehicle. Secure your valuables or gear out of sight when you're away from your vehicle.

These will allow for future expansion as we look to have the Slide Tray available within a few months.

https://shop.diabolicalinc.com/products/bronco-locker-security-enclosure-2-door

1671315866326.jpeg

1671315892859.jpeg

1671315916794.jpeg
Looks good. Can you confirm or deny that the Stinger tailgate sub will close with this enclosure?
I bought the Ford version, but the top lid is too low and will not close. It looks like yours is high enough for the sub to slide underneath. Pics enclosed.

20230301_160155.jpg

20230301_160117.jpg

20230312_120853.jpg

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks good. Can you confirm or deny that the Stinger tailgate sub will close with this enclosure?
I bought the Ford version, but the top lid is too low and will not close. It looks like yours is high enough for the sub to slide underneath. Pics enclosed.

Ford Bronco Locker Security Enclosure for 2 Door Bronco (by Diabolical Inc) 20230312_120853

Ford Bronco Locker Security Enclosure for 2 Door Bronco (by Diabolical Inc) 20230312_120853

Yes, our enclosure is higher and goes into the groove on the tailgate above that sub.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Second on this. Also, on the four door there is a "hatch". Is this going to be part of the two door?
I'm in!!! But, wish the cut-outs lined up better.... Should be a simple CNC drawing change and done for a new revision, Gen 2 ...🤔

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Velacyn

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second this. All we need is a 3rd and they legally have to make it right?
Found this on their facebook page from end of may . . . ..

Bronco 6G (2 door seats removed) “Ridgeback” is coming soon!
40 inches wide by 40 inches deep and 20 inches high, tie down rails to secure gear on top and wing skins that go to the tub!
This thing is MASSIVE!
Contact us today for pre-order information.

Ford Bronco Locker Security Enclosure for 2 Door Bronco (by Diabolical Inc) 1686335842659

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Found this on their facebook page from end of may . . . ..

Bronco 6G (2 door seats removed) “Ridgeback” is coming soon!
40 inches wide by 40 inches deep and 20 inches high, tie down rails to secure gear on top and wing skins that go to the tub!
This thing is MASSIVE!
Contact us today for pre-order information.

Ford Bronco Locker Security Enclosure for 2 Door Bronco (by Diabolical Inc) 1686335842659
That is awesome!

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You've seen a glimpse in the Slide Floor Thread, well.... its now available online for Pre-orders. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. These are completly made of Aluminum.

Security enclosure for the rear cargo area of your 6th Generation Ford Bronco 2-Door models. This is designed with the back seats to remain in the vehicle. Secure your valuables or gear out of sight when you're away from your vehicle.

These will allow for future expansion as we look to have the Slide Tray available within a few months.

https://shop.diabolicalinc.com/products/bronco-locker-security-enclosure-2-door

any plan to make one like the 4 door slipstream one, but for the 2 door with the rear lock panel from the back seat and the ability for the back panel to be unhooked and lay flat? Kinda of wondering why you didn't do the same for the 2 door?

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
any plan to make one like the 4 door slipstream one, but for the 2 door with the rear lock panel from the back seat and the ability for the back panel to be unhooked and lay flat? Kinda of wondering why you didn't do the same for the 2 door?
The 2 door and 4 doors models are VERY different animals when it comes to engineering, bolt locations etc.

We wanted to be able to use the WHOLE back end and not just 80% of it (this would have been a 2 door slipstream

Instead we created the ridgeback system that utilizes all available space up to the foot wells.

If we made a slipstream version of this the sheer cost alone would be well over $4,000.
Sponsored