Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question.. I just ordered the Eibach stage 2 with 550 springs pre-installed, Zone UCA.. I was wondering what I can expect a shop to quote me on labor? How many hours should it take a decent 4X4 shop to complete? Unfortunately I had lower back surgery and can’t complete the install myself 🤬.. I usually do all my own installs, I just would like an idea of what a shop should charge me..Thanks 😎🇺🇸
To install the Coilovers and UCA’s was about $630 plus $175 for alignment.
Sponsored

Carfanatic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great write up! We combine the Pro-Truck Stage 2 Kit with our Billet UCA's also and have sold quite a few and the customer response has been excellent! We are even running these on our shop bronco and have been testing for a while now, we definitely like the kit and its very affordable.

We actually sell this kit right now at 15% OFF, click link here 👉 EiBach Kit Here
discounts automatically when added to cart.

-Dustin
BACH BUILT OFF-ROAD

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

Black CLear Anodized Billet Eibach kIt.jpg
What’s the purpose of running the new control arm? I’m actually considering these over my fox 3.0 shocks vs perch collar.

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What’s the purpose of running the new control arm? I’m actually considering these over my fox 3.0 shocks vs perch collar.
The UCA’s are not only stronger than the stock configuration but offer more angle for articulating due to the FK uniball vs stock ball joint. Especially when adding 2.5 shocks and 37’s. We’re roughly 5-6” taller with this setup than factory SAS. Rides the same as factory.

-Dustin

Carfanatic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The UCA’s are not only stronger than the stock configuration but offer more angle for articulating due to the FK uniball vs stock ball joint. Especially when adding 2.5 shocks and 37’s. We’re roughly 5-6” taller with this setup than factory SAS. Rides the same as factory.

-Dustin
how do the eibachs compare to the fox's on the 3.0

Sponsored

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

how do the eibachs compare to the fox's on the 3.0
The Eibachs are great all around shocks for the price but they don’t have the capabilities of the FOX 2.5 or 3. The FOX 3.0 are live valve which is on another level. Basically, if you want adjustability for hard off-roading or racing you are better suited for the FOX. If you are an everyday driver with weekend trips and overloading then tje Eibach is great!

-Dustin

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Eibachs are great all around shocks for the price but they don’t have the capabilities of the FOX 2.5 or 3. The FOX 3.0 are live valve which is on another level. Basically, if you want adjustability for hard off-roading or racing you are better suited for the FOX. If you are an everyday driver with weekend trips and overloading then tje Eibach is great!

-Dustin
He's talking about the fox shocks that come with the HOSS 3.0/wildtrak setup. Not the aftermarket fox 3.0" diameter shocks.

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

-Dustin
I have the Eibach Coilovers and they’ve been great this summer. No issues. I think most of us are weekend wheelers that go less than 10 times a year so don’t need the high end Fox/King products for hard off road racing.
Ford Bronco Long term reviews on Eibach Stage 1 and Stage 2 lift kits and my recommendations IMG_4035

Carfanatic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

-Dustin
yes I"m talking about factory fox with the hoss 3.0

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yes I"m talking about factory fox with the hoss 3.0

Sorry I misunderstood, have had many people ask about the other FOX aftermarket 3". Anyway, The HOSS FOX shocks are good but you don't get the suspension lift that you get with aftermarket ones. So imo the Eibach's still get the win since you can run a 37" tire.

Sponsored

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are running a 20% Discount site wide. Everything from complete suspension kits to individual parts. In stock and ready to ship!

Check us out: Bach Built Off-Road

Eibach Stage 2 Kit w/ UCA: $2668

Black CLear Anodized Billet Eibach kIt.jpg

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Bigguyry2000

Bigguyry2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why don't you make a thread on the vendor marketplace? I made an informational thread based on a lot of drive time with the eibach stuff. You're throwing in all the other brands now? That's weird. Normally site sponsors have their own section.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just finished reading 14 pages of discussion, phew, thanks to @Bigguyry2000 for starting this useful thread... but I am still a bit fuzzy whether the stage 2's are suited for my needs.

My setup and use: I have a BD 2.7 non SAS, with BL takeoff rims and 33" KO2s. The main offroad use is to take me places for my photography hobby, on average once a month. The most "challenging" of my offroading is rocky roads in the Sierras or SoCal (for example the road to Valley of the Moon near Jacumba). No plans on going to 35s nor doing anything more than a 5 trail. No plans for winches, heavy skid plates (already have ASFIR aluminum down there), steel bumpers, tire carriers, etc.

My need: Been surprised how easily the belly rubs with the current setup so looking for a modest 1.5-2" lift for the sprung components. No plans for other changes (UCAs, etc) that are not required.

My process: Was initially thinking of doing it via SAS takeoffs, but have been reading here about a "braking nosedive" and stiffer on-road ride due to digressive valving. So I started looking into the Eibachs, but it appears that in order to get such small lift out of them the adjustment will need to be backed out all the way, which reduces the preload on the springs, which exacerbates the nose dive.

My questions:
  1. Am I correct in thinking that stage 2 is not well matched to my needs and stage 1 may be better?
  2. Other than range of lift, what is the difference between stage 1 and stage 2
  3. Is the nose dive with the SAS Bilsteins really as bad as people make it out to be? I have read complaints about nose dive with the Hitachis and have never noticed anyting that bothers me.
  4. Are there better options for my needs I should consider in the under $2k category
If you are still reading, thank you :D Looking forward to your advice.

Cardboardbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just finished reading 14 pages of discussion, phew, thanks to @Bigguyry2000 for starting this useful thread... but I am still a bit fuzzy whether the stage 2's are suited for my needs.

My setup and use: I have a BD 2.7 non SAS, with BL takeoff rims and 33" KO2s. The main offroad use is to take me places for my photography hobby, on average once a month. The most "challenging" of my offroading is rocky roads in the Sierras or SoCal (for example the road to Valley of the Moon near Jacumba). No plans on going to 35s nor doing anything more than a 5 trail. No plans for winches, heavy skid plates (already have ASFIR aluminum down there), steel bumpers, tire carriers, etc.

My need: Been surprised how easily the belly rubs with the current setup so looking for a modest 1.5-2" lift for the sprung components. No plans for other changes (UCAs, etc) that are not required.

My process: Was initially thinking of doing it via SAS takeoffs, but have been reading here about a "braking nosedive" and stiffer on-road ride due to digressive valving. So I started looking into the Eibachs, but it appears that in order to get such small lift out of them the adjustment will need to be backed out all the way, which reduces the preload on the springs, which exacerbates the nose dive.

My questions:
  1. Am I correct in thinking that stage 2 is not well matched to my needs and stage 1 may be better?
  2. Other than range of lift, what is the difference between stage 1 and stage 2
  3. Is the nose dive with the SAS Bilsteins really as bad as people make it out to be? I have read complaints about nose dive with the Hitachis and have never noticed anyting that bothers me.
  4. Are there better options for my needs I should consider in the under $2k category
If you are still reading, thank you :D Looking forward to your advice.

Same questions here. I debated the stage 2 and adding 35s but Id rather just have 33s. Seems like Badlands takeoffs would be best but can be hard to find or pricey directly from Ford. The nose dive on the Hitachi's really bothers me so if it would be worse with the Eibachs without preload Id rather stay stock.
Sponsored