First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yea the ease of adjustability is a seling point on the stage 2. In my opinion they ride better that my stage 1, but that also might be because I had a pre-production stage 1 set. They revised some of the shock tuning and, I think, went with a lighter spring for the stage 1 system.

Having the adjustability for things is nice. Let's say you install the lift, then later on you get a winch, and bigger bumper. You can just raise the front, no big deal. To set the eight on the stage 1, you have to dismount them. Here is a video they made about adjusting it.

I have 33s, 285/70r17 KO2s. I had them at stock height and now have a bit over 2 inches of lift. I can't go all the way up because I need to get this into the garage. I'll probably end up on 35s when I buy my next set of tires. I'm kind of a jew when it comes to that, I'll wear the set out before I change. Especially since my tires have a ton of rock damage from offroading, chunks of tread lugs missing and such (i couldnt or wouldnt sell them like that). Nothing against the tire, that just happens with the hard granite and stuff we have in the mountains here. It's not sandstone, it eats tires.
Guys maybe hit Tanner up at Eibach he is doing this video. A couple years back I got a Eibach Stage 2 for my GX460 and Tanner put one heck of a deal together for me. Good dude and super price at the time. Just a suggestion!

Forgot to mention the Stage 2 on the GX460 worked out great; its my daily driver still.
Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was a couple days from planning these.

I was between a stock black diamond and swapping out wheels, tires, and these Eibach stage 2s plus the Ford $2500 discount VS Sasquatch and got a build date with Sas before the cutoff on the $2500 deal. Otherwise I would have switched the next week.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Eibachs are a 2 inch shock body. I have the stock black hitachis at home, I can measure in a few days when I get back from vacation. I don't have the original stage 1 to compare it to, but I can with the stage 2.
I have the sas bilsteins, so they're probably the same diameter then. Was looking for something to recoup some lost ride height from my bumper and carrier, I'd rather not downgrade to a smaller shock but a lateral move with adjustable coils would be fine for the time being.

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great write up! We combine the Pro-Truck Stage 2 Kit with our Billet UCA's also and have sold quite a few and the customer response has been excellent! We are even running these on our shop bronco and have been testing for a while now, we definitely like the kit and its very affordable.

We actually sell this kit right now at 15% OFF, click link here 👉 EiBach Kit Here
discounts automatically when added to cart.

-Dustin
BACH BUILT OFF-ROAD

Ford Bronco Long term reviews on Eibach Stage 1 and Stage 2 lift kits and my recommendations IMG_3759

Ford Bronco Long term reviews on Eibach Stage 1 and Stage 2 lift kits and my recommendations IMG_3408

Ford Bronco Long term reviews on Eibach Stage 1 and Stage 2 lift kits and my recommendations Black CLear Anodized Billet Eibach kIt

Last edited:

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Great looking Bronco all around - I really wish 1552 produced those wheels in plus 25-30 offset and polished aluminum!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bigguyry2000

Bigguyry2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great looking Bronco all around - I really wish 1552 produced those wheels in plus 25-30 offset and polished aluminum!
I also wouldn't mind a polished set. The Matte Bronze look great on the Velocity Blue, but thr finish has suffered in the rocks. They are still solid though, no complaints. Having a machined or polished set would let me keep the rock dings from sticking out so bad. The 0 offset is just about right for the standard fenders. I like the little bit of poke from that. I can put the tires hard into larger obstacles without hitting anything else.

20230329_214808.jpg

OP
OP
Bigguyry2000

Bigguyry2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the sas bilsteins, so they're probably the same diameter then. Was looking for something to recoup some lost ride height from my bumper and carrier, I'd rather not downgrade to a smaller shock but a lateral move with adjustable coils would be fine for the time being.
You have 2 options. The stage 2, which will be slightly better and give you uadjustabke height. Or the Sasquatch spring replacement system. Which will give you a little height all around and should get it more or less level. The stage 2 eibach is a little better imho.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes that's the stage 2.
Thanks for the picture the poke there looks pretty reasonable actually - would love to see more from further back to get a better perspective if you have any - how much poke would you say there is?

OP
OP
Bigguyry2000

Bigguyry2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the picture the poke there looks pretty reasonable actually - would love to see more from further back to get a better perspective if you have any - how much poke would you say there is?
I'll get some when I'm back home from vacation. There's probably an inch of poke I'd say. It's enough to get me by without worrying much about body damage. I also have sliders welded onto the frame. I send it through some shit.

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great write up! We combine the Pro-Truck Stage 2 Kit with our Billet UCA's also and have sold quite a few and the customer response has been excellent! We are even running these on our shop bronco and have been testing for a while now, we definitely like the kit and its very affordable.

-Dustin
BACH BUILT OFF-ROAD
EiBach Kit Here

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

Black CLear Anodized Billet Eibach kIt.jpg
Looks great! Out of curiosity why would one switch to new UCAs with this setup?

Sponsored

Cardboardbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So with the stage 2 I could adjust it to have only 1 inch of lift over the stock hitachis rather than a full 2 inches like other sets? I want 285/70s but they look a little small with a 2” lift

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Rock Hard 4x4 Rear Swing Gate Bumper with 2 Jerry Can mounts. The Rear Bumper is about 300lb more than stock weight on the back end with the 2 added fuel cans. I lost about 2.0 inches in ride height compared to factory SAS on my Badland 4dr. I ended up going with the Eibach coilovers which are adjustable 0.0 to 2.7 inch lift over factory SAS. With the rear Eibach's close to max lift (still have about 0.25 inch left in the shocks), I am now sitting at about 0.5 inches higher than stock SAS. Up front I have a BAMF bumper with winch (about 100 lbs over stock with bumper and winch). I have the front Eibach's set at about half way up on the lift range (0.0 to 2.2 inch advertised range) which brought me close to the factory rake (about 0.5 inches lower in front than rear). I also have the Rockslide Engineering power steps which add about another 100lbs to my Bronco.

I am really happy with the ride with the Eibach's. Small bumps seem a little softer with the Eibach's but the firm up nicely on larger hits and obstacles. And I never seem to bottom out like I was with the factor SAS shock with all my extra weight.

Eibach has heavier rate springs they are working on for their Coilovers. They are estimating that they should be out in 3-6 months. I plan on swapping the spring to the HD ones when they are available which should allow me to get about 2.5 to 2.75 in of lift even with all my added weight which will hopefully let me go with 37 inch tires when my factory SAS tires wears out (already have 10k miles in the 6 mo I have owned my Bronco). I will likely also go with an after market UCA when I go with 37s also.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a Rock Hard 4x4 Rear Swing Gate Bumper with 2 Jerry Can mounts. The Rear Bumper is about 300lb more than stock weight on the back end with the 2 added fuel cans. I lost about 2.0 inches in ride height compared to factory SAS on my Badland 4dr. I ended up going with the Eibach coilovers which are adjustable 0.0 to 2.7 inch lift over factory SAS. With the rear Eibach's close to max lift (still have about 0.25 inch left in the shocks), I am now sitting at about 0.5 inches higher than stock SAS. Up front I have a BAMF bumper with winch (about 100 lbs over stock with bumper and winch). I have the front Eibach's set at about half way up on the lift range (0.0 to 2.2 inch advertised range) which brought me close to the factory rake (about 0.5 inches lower in front than rear). I also have the Rockslide Engineering power steps which add about another 100lbs to my Bronco.

I am really happy with the ride with the Eibach's. Small bumps seem a little softer with the Eibach's but the firm up nicely on larger hits and obstacles. And I never seem to bottom out like I was with the factor SAS shock with all my extra weight.

Eibach has heavier rate springs they are working on for their Coilovers. They are estimating that they should be out in 3-6 months. I plan on swapping the spring to the HD ones when they are available which should allow me to get about 2.5 to 2.75 in of lift even with all my added weight which will hopefully let me go with 37 inch tires when my factory SAS tires wears out (already have 10k miles in the 6 mo I have owned my Bronco). I will likely also go with an after market UCA when I go with 37s also.
Nice. We're set up fairly close then. I'm running an LOD carrier with 2 cans, hi-lift, basket, and a few other tidbits on the rear. Front is an RC bumper with hidden winch and JCR sliders on the sides. The rear squats so bad with full fuel cans that I had to adjust the headlights down. I'm not necessarily looking for a lift out of them, they're going to be more of an in-between shock until I can get a legitimate long travel suspension for it. Would be great to have the option of adjusting the rear coils for empty or full cans depending on what I'm doing. Do they provide the same wheel travel as the SAS coilovers?

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great! Out of curiosity why would one switch to new UCAs with this setup?
The new UCA's are stronger and allow for more articulation with the increase shock height and ability to run 37" tires, which is what we have on our shop Bronco. Really makes this kit top notch and worry free when off-roading.
I made some other posts about this lift and the benefits of using our UCA's. For instance, the tie rods stay at a factory angle which is important, especially when rock crawling.

Just so you know, we are offering a 15% Discount on this Eibach kit with our UCA's and 30% Off all of our billet parts until Easter Sunday 👉 EiBach Kit Here
Plus, we have a UCA giveaway going on right now also, see thread for details 👉 **GIVEAWAY TIME** BACH BUILT OFF-ROAD Billet UCA's

-Dustin

Last edited:

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The new UCA's are stronger and allow for more articulation with the increase shock height and ability to run 37" tires, which is what we have on our shop Bronco. Really makes this kit top notch and worry free when off-roading.
I made some other posts about this lift and the benefits of using our UCA's. For instance, the tie rods stay at a factory angle which is important, especially when rock crawling.

Just so you know, we are offering a 15% Discount on this Eibach kit with our UCA's and 30% Off all of our billet parts until Easter Sunday 👉 EiBach Kit Here
Plus, we have a UCA giveaway going on right now also, see thread for details 👉 **GIVEAWAY TIME** BACH BUILT OFF-ROAD Billet UCA's

-Dustin
Thanks for the info. Glad to hear the UCAs compensate for the lift geometry and protect the stock tie rods. I plan to order a couple spare sets of tie rods to have on the trail. Replacement is pretty easy.

Question about the stage 2 coilovers on a Bronco. Does adjusting them require that the wheels are removed? I've only ever adjusted coilovers on my Miata which requires removing the wheels. The Miata coilovers are fairly easy to install, too. Of course it's a much smaller and lighter car. I'm pretty sure I don't have enough height in my garage to jackup the Bronco! Nor do I have a jack big enough... so many things on the list.

My 4dr non-SAS Badlands is scheduled to be built next week! (Assuming it doesn't get re-scheduled.) But I'm getting ahead of myself...
Sponsored