Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else have a “lost bronco”?

blend date 11/10, modules live 11/11, dealer contacted me 11/12 and said estimated delivery 11/25 - 12/1.

last email is “In Production”, and even today say estimated delivery 12/1.
called Ford corporate a week ago, they said since my estimated ship date was on Thanksgiving, there must have been a glitch in the system, so it must have shipped, but Ford corporate can’t see it, dealer can.

I went to dealer 12/1, they said Ford hasn’t updated system in 10 days, dealer can’t see locate bronco, contact Ford Corp.

it’s now a week later, estimated delivery states 12/1, and dealer not returning my calls. I’ve tried the rail car queries, none of them seem to work.

any insights or advise on how I should be handling this are greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

jacksonkaiman

Badlands
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else have a “lost bronco”?

blend date 11/10, modules live 11/11, dealer contacted me 11/12 and said estimated delivery 11/25 - 12/1.

last email is “In Production”, and even today say estimated delivery 12/1.
called Ford corporate a week ago, they said since my estimated ship date was on Thanksgiving, there must have been a glitch in the system, so it must have shipped, but Ford corporate can’t see it, dealer can.

I went to dealer 12/1, they said Ford hasn’t updated system in 10 days, dealer can’t see locate bronco, contact Ford Corp.

it’s now a week later, estimated delivery states 12/1, and dealer not returning my calls. I’ve tried the rail car queries, none of them seem to work.

any insights or advise on how I should be handling this are greatly appreciated!
Probably not lost, just dirt mountain, or taking a while to ship. Go to the website to track it, because I did not get a shipment email, I just kept refreshing the website.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a theory based on absolutely no data that MAP has X people assigned to addressing QC problems found at final inspection. I assume that these people are focused on Dirt Mountain and QC finds are piling up. Again, just a theory.

OP
OP
LoneStarBridger

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Probably not lost, just dirt mountain, or taking a while to ship. Go to the website to track it, because I did not get a shipment email, I just kept refreshing the website.
Which one?
i goto http://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
has shown the same delivery date, 12/1. Can get sticker, and I see date at bottom changes.

on other threads I found a query where you add VIN and ORDER#. Worked a few weeks ago now it’s error.

and there are some rail pages I’ve added VIN to, and it just keeps saying pending.

OP
OP
LoneStarBridger

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a theory based on absolutely no data that MAP has X people assigned to addressing QC problems found at final inspection. I assume that these people are focused on Dirt Mountain and QC finds are piling up. Again, just a theory.
Maybe best idea anyone has told me. I did have hundreds of lines of modules, maybe that’s it?

when I talked to corporate ford, spoke with a very nice lady for 35 minutes as she said she was “stumped” , I specifically asked if bronco could be in QC. She said no, because if it was, they change the estimated delivery date. She just kept saying, “I don’t understand Why there isn’t a ship date or why est. delivery date hasn’t changed”.

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Patience is the only way. My September build just shipped and I know there's still some folks with earlier builds still waiting. Just a crappy process right now

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is a huge group of 11/1 build week that’s the same status too. We’re all just in no mans land until one day it just shows up. The running theory is that they are at a rail yard waiting for a trucker to pick them up and deliver to the dealer.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same boat from 10/25 build week. 12/1 ETA end date and no updates.

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My DM special was built on 7/22. I received a "Built" email on 11/2. Since then, it has completely disappeared. Pizza tracker still says "In Production", dealer shows it was built but never left MAP.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

10/28 modules and 11/22 ETA, and yep you guessed it, still nothing

Sponsored

DividedSky

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am anticipating being in a similar situation. Built 11/30 and in a small group from 11/22 build week that have gotten no built email, no shipped email, just an ETA.

Kaber

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes c300, Triumph Bonneville T100
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the same built/bland dates and issue. My dealer doesn't know where it is, or whats going on. Delivery date was 12/7. Modules popped and everything like yours. Window sticker updated from 11/29 to 12/6. Hope this means it's out of what ever purgatory it was in. Dealer said I would have it by the end of the year, so he's clueless.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they give you a rail car number? Mine sat in shipped for weeks and 2 of those weeks it just sat in a rail yard. Yesterday after 2 updated etas it showed up at dealership.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My last email from Ford was 10/1 said it had build week of 10/25. But ended up with a blend date of 11/1 and In production sense 11/3. Still shows eta of 11/22. Dealer knows nothing. Ford know nothing. How can a billion dollar company not track down a car with a vin number? I would prefer bad news over no news.
Sponsored