First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just starting a Louisiana dealer thread. I reserved with Courtesy Ford in Breaux Bridge, I’ve spoken to my salesman briefly but was waiting For a little more info before questioning adm, x-plan, and pricing. Anyone got some dealer info yet?
Sponsored

Goodwater33

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just starting a Louisiana dealer thread. I reserved with Courtesy Ford in Breaux Bridge, I’ve spoken to my salesman briefly but was waiting For a little more info before questioning adm, x-plan, and pricing. Anyone got some dealer info yet?
Just talked to my guy at Gateway Ford in Ponchatoula, LA. They are offering X-Plan pricing and will not sell over MSRP

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wray Ford in Bossier City is selling at MSRP and will honor X-plan. That's from their manager

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wray Ford in Bossier City is selling at MSRP and will honor X-plan. That's from their manager
I reserved with ORR Ford in Stonewall which is just south of Shreveport because they have the Lifetime warranty. Haven't asked about MSRP and X-Plan.

turbodog

First Edition
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Excursion 6.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My reservation is with Arceneaux Ford New Iberia. I've only gotten an introduction email from them. I haven't followed up yet.

Sponsored

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've gotten a generic reply back from ORR in Stonewall after asking about X-plan and ADM from:
DeDe Mitchell
BDC Manager
Orr Ford
318-252-1334

Nothing to report yet , I'll update when I do.

Also, Marler Ford (several areas) replied;
"ok James....we did opt out of the reservation progam for several reasons....so we would not be able to help you....you can check around with other Ford dealers who may have participated and find one that may be able to help you....thanks for you for the opportunity...."

Wray Ford : "Fantastic. Thank you James. Unfortunately I can offer no deals or guarantees in regards to you requests for deals and pricings on the Bronco, however I would be happy to have my team follow up and confirm."

Not looking good for La. X-plan no ADM

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've gotten a generic reply back from ORR in Stonewall after asking about X-plan and ADM from:
DeDe Mitchell
BDC Manager
Orr Ford
318-252-1334

Nothing to report yet , I'll update when I do.

Also, Marler Ford (several areas) replied;
"ok James....we did opt out of the reservation progam for several reasons....so we would not be able to help you....you can check around with other Ford dealers who may have participated and find one that may be able to help you....thanks for you for the opportunity...."

Wray Ford : "Fantastic. Thank you James. Unfortunately I can offer no deals or guarantees in regards to you requests for deals and pricings on the Bronco, however I would be happy to have my team follow up and confirm."

Not looking good for La. X-plan no ADM
I reached out to them about two weeks ago and still haven't heard back. Starting to get pissed.

Last edited:

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I surmise that it's still too early for smaller dealerships to make the call for x-plan pricing. Looks like the only garantee we have at the moment is with @Granger Ford . That includes Laura Ford as well, I've gotten a text from Shelby Parker that reads "
X-Plan - No dealership knows if X-plan is something that will be available when the bronco drops. If it is you will absolutely receive it. Sometimes when new models come out Ford will not alow any of the plans.

ADM - There are stipulations that Ford puts out as you know when using plan numbers. They will only allow the dealerships to charge XYZ for their ADM fees. If X-Plan calls for discounted ADM you will receive that also.

Price - This is also something that is up in the air. We know what your Base MSRP is. No one is sure what the option prices will be. As far as discounts go. We WILL have the best price you will find. Currently we have 2k off no matter what on the Bronco. On the Bronco Sport we have $1,500 off. " . They are really easy to deal with, so Laura Ford is on my short list (fast replies, easy communication) . TBD !!!

basequatch

Base
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lamarque ford in Kenner so far hasn't even replied to my 7/19 email asking about adms, x plan, etc. Granger might be where I'm headed.

edit: After my second email basically saying I was leaving if I didn't get a reply, this was the response. "Good afternoon, we will be honoring x plan pricing on any package excluding first edition. we will be back in touch as more information comes through from ford to our dealership!"

So she confirmed x plan, but sidestepped the adm, doc fees and any other fees. I don't know how to feel about that.

Last edited:

Mtmf1000

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lamarque ford in Kenner so far hasn't even replied to my 7/19 email asking about adms, x plan, etc. Granger might be where I'm headed.

edit: After my second email basically saying I was leaving if I didn't get a reply, this was the response. "Good afternoon, we will be honoring x plan pricing on any package excluding first edition. we will be back in touch as more information comes through from ford to our dealership!"

So she confirmed x plan, but sidestepped the adm, doc fees and any other fees. I don't know how to feel about that.
I have also attempted to get an answer on adm with know guarantee. All I hear is that they have no pricing from Ford. What difference does it make what the pricing is? Either you will charge over Msrp or you won’t. Seems to me they are trying to hold onto any reservation they can. Really thinking of switching dealers now.

Sponsored

basequatch

Base
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same, I've bought several vehicles there in the past, but I'm leaning towards Granger if they don't get it together, since they are honest and open about what they're going to do.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted a sales manager at Robinson Brothers in Baton Rouge. Hasn’t confirmed whether or not x-plan will be available yet.

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went ahead and switched to Granger, I don't like to play games with dealers that don't want to be up front.
My reservation is at Cazenave Ford, flying back from Oregon (or wherever I may be) to pick up the Bronco from them when it arrives.

I've bought from Cazenave Ford in the past, along with my family and friends from the area though the years (going back 20 years or so). While I haven't spoken to Steve or Brett directly about pricing yet, from my past experiences dealing with them, they will give you their best price up front, they will honor X-plan if you have it, and they don't do ADM (I would have a Raptor from them if they could have gotten a third allocation a few years back).
Sponsored