Sponsored

Love the squared off fenders of the Heritage Edition!

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I changed my base order to a heritage because of the fenders...not sure I could get the fenders, flares, assorted parts along with paint and install for the price difference...plus heritage comes with some other goodies and can sell (trade+cash) top and wheels to make up difference...of course the wait gets extended...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Different quarter panels.

Maybe someone comes out with aftermarket fender flares that mate to the round shape but have the square shape in the plastic?

@Bestop announced their new flares awhile back. They have that squared off look and fit the round fender openings.

They don't say how wide these are. To me, they look like non-Squatch width. Hopefully they are working on some wider ones.

Ford Bronco Love the squared off fenders of the Heritage Edition! Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 9.39.05 AM

Ford Bronco Love the squared off fenders of the Heritage Edition! Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 9.39.37 AM

Ford Bronco Love the squared off fenders of the Heritage Edition! Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 9.46.02 AM

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Bestop announced their new flares awhile back. They have that squared off look and fit the round fender openings.

They don't say how wide these are. To me, they look like non-Squatch width. Hopefully they are working on some wider ones.

Ford Bronco Love the squared off fenders of the Heritage Edition! Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 9.46.02 AM

Do not like that at all. Square fender with the rounded interior profile looks bee-zar.

Tech Tim

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do not like that at all. Square fender with the rounded interior profile looks bee-zar.
Yep.

But it does save you from having to replace the fenders to get the squared off flare look.

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep.

But it does save you from having to replace the fenders to get the squared off flare look.
True, but I don't like the curved interior profile, it just looks after the fact designed.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess ya could cut the round fenders to match square flares like the original Broncos...

Tech Tim

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs