Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is great to hear. Will you be providing some type of replacement part for those of us who already purchased?
For those who purchases before, if you mind the brightness of dashboard, you can contact us for a replacement.
Sponsored

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who purchases before, if you mind the brightness of dashboard, you can contact us for a replacement.
Can you clarify when "before" is? I ordered mine on May 30th. The lights act squirrely (stay on, etc.) and I do mind the brightness of the dashboard being cranked all the way up. Is there a certain date that you switched over?

wiingnut

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F-350 , '19 Mustang GT , '22 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I installed these a few days ago and wow what a difference!
Pics
1) factory dome
2) Mabett Dome
3 - 4) Mabett 4 - piece w/ Mabett Dome

My lights shut off about 1 - 2 secs after dome

IMG_6123.jpeg

IMG_6125.jpeg

IMG_6121.jpeg

IMG_6122.jpeg

OP
OP
Wildfire1

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you clarify when "before" is? I ordered mine on May 30th. The lights act squirrely (stay on, etc.) and I do mind the brightness of the dashboard being cranked all the way up. Is there a certain date that you switched over?
Well I can’t specifically answer your question but Mabett did ask me a few weeks ago to do a video on how mine works. It was intended for them to use and it was a private video. I decided to make it public in hopping it would clarify any questions or concerns any of you might have.
Hope it helps.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I can’t specifically answer your question but Mabett did ask me a few weeks ago to do a video on how mine works. It was intended for them to use and it was a private video. I decided to make it public in hopping it would clarify any questions or concerns any of you might have.
Hope it helps.
Try running these scenarios in a partially lit area (like in your garage with the garage door open). That’s where it gets squirly and has a mind of its own. The light sensor on the dash has a weird control over the 4-piece Mabett lights in partially lit areas. You tested in the daylight and in the dark, but not in partially lit. Try it again please. You may notice the 4-piece lights either don’t come on or stay on, regardless of the button being pushed and/or dim settings.

Sponsored

Stromad

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 4dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I waited to order until this past Sunday the 13th to order, hoping it would have the hardware fixes Mabett spoke about earlier in this thread. I just installed today and sorry to report the lights are acting completely erratic. I have followed all troubleshooting and overhead light switch options including setting interior lights to 100% and other combinations yet the lights seemingly have a mind of their own. Bummed I put the work in to install and will have to do again once I get contacted back for the hardware fix. 😒 @Mabett

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try running these scenarios in a partially lit area (like in your garage with the garage door open). That’s where it gets squirly and has a mind of its own. The light sensor on the dash has a weird control over the 4-piece Mabett lights in partially lit areas. You tested in the daylight and in the dark, but not in partially lit. Try it again please. You may notice the 4-piece lights either don’t come on or stay on, regardless of the button being pushed and/or dim settings.
This is exactly when it happened to me the other day as well.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is exactly when it happened to me the other day as well.
Yep. But surprisingly work just fine in all bright areas or all dark areas. It has to be the dash daylight sensor messing with things in partial dark/light areas.

Stromad

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That could be a contributor as I tested it outside after installing and then more comprehensively once I put it back in the garage with the door opened and sunny outside is when it acted erratically. Nonetheless, the OEM lights work fine with the dash sensor and other scenarios, why are the Mabett's taped inline acting so strange with the same "commands/signals?

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just a heads up for those wondering when the new versions would be available. I ordered through Amazon Friday, got and installed them today. I'm getting inconsistent behavior in my garage but they come on fine manually, haven't done a bunch of trouble shooting but seems like the 100% brightness issue others have posted about.

Sponsored

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a heads up for those wondering when the new versions would be available. I ordered through Amazon Friday, got and installed them today. I'm getting inconsistent behavior in my garage but they come on fine manually, haven't done a bunch of trouble shooting but seems like the 100% brightness issue others have posted about.
That’s disappointing. I ordered a set today and am questioning whether I should bother to install or return them. Seems like the they have a log of potential but buggy. It would be good to get clarification from the manufacturer in the issue/resolution.

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That’s disappointing. I ordered a set today and am questioning whether I should bother to install or return them.
I plugged them all in before pulling the trim and they appeared to be working, then once I got one side installed and opened the door, they didn't come on.

That being said, they are very easy to install. After popping the factory rear light there are no interior clips or christmas trees, everything comes off with the bolts. Raptor makes it a little harder with additional crossbar.

I'm also hoping that I can return the part of the harness that connects to rear light. It seems to house the brains. I can't imagine the two leads running to the lights are any different. If that is the case, then you'll only need to pop out the rear light.

ilikeike222

Big Bend
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So recently got the Mabett interior lights. I noticed that if i have the passenger door open and start the bronco, the lights won't turn off when the door is closed and it stays on for around 30-40 seconds as i'm driving. then they turn off and won't come on at all for approximately 20 minutes.

Weird.

Stromad

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, there's some serious electrical/electronic Gremlins.

I turned the interior lights on, then off while driving... Daylight but raining, couldn't get the Mabett lights to turn off regardless of interior lights position. Another scenario is in the garage, the garage lights were seemingly preventing them from turning off.

All this leads me to believe that our Bronco's have some decent exterior and possibly interior light sensors that work well for everything OEM, but the add on Mabett LEDs are not receiving/utilizing the signals properly.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s disappointing. I ordered a set today and am questioning whether I should bother to install or return them. Seems like the they have a log of potential but buggy. It would be good to get clarification from the manufacturer in the issue/resolution.
Same here. I bought a set a while ago and never got around to installing. I just asked Mabett in another thread whether there's an update/version 2.0.
Sponsored