First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96bronco,99superduty,explorer,lincoln mkx,33for
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
interested in mabett's 4 led interior lite kit for bronco but only located on amazon which said unavailable. any other sources out there? thanks for response!!
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

interested in mabett's 4 led interior lite kit for bronco but only located on amazon which said unavailable. any other sources out there? thanks for response!!
Looks like Mabett's other non 4 pc light is there if you have to have Mabett, it's gotten good reviews. Other than that IAGs is listed for the 4 pc, I've bought thier stuff, no issues either.

https://www.amazon.com/IAG-Interior-Harness-Bronco-Hardtop/dp/B0BW9VGH7V/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=3EN25FCR6TG4E&keywords=mabett+interior+light+bronco+4+piece&qid=1696506508&sprefix=mabett+interior+light+bronco+4+piece,aps,165&sr=8-1-spons&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.f5122f16-c3e8-4386-bf32-63e904010ad0&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Mabett is on here, perhaps they can provide some info directly.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP

starliner

Outer Banks
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thanks for response. am interested in mabett interior lites because they look to install much simpler than iag. that being said, how was the install on the iag lites you are now using. video looks to be quite intense. i am mechanically inclined but looked like a lot of front panels to remove and plastic seems to be fragile. maybe rear lite will light up back seat sufficiently, as you implied

OP
OP

starliner

Outer Banks
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://www.amazon.com/Mabett-Ceiling-Compatible-Reading-Accessories/dp/B0BPHG7XDM/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=3L4QQFI13BW7O&keywords=bronco+dome+light&qid=1696525663&sprefix=bronco+dome,aps,159&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Dome light is in stock. If you don't have that yet, it's awesome. I have both the IAG and Mabett dome lights and it's like daytime when I open the car doors. I got the IAG ones first and they were great... not sure if I would need them if I just had the Mabett dome ones.

OP
OP

starliner

Outer Banks
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
how difficult was the iag install? am mechanically inclined ,just concerned about fragile plastic tabs. your comment appreciated

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

how difficult was the iag install? am mechanically inclined ,just concerned about fragile plastic tabs. your comment appreciated
not going to lie, it took awhile. I had a mechanic/body shop do it and they said they needed to add wires in certain spots. I hear the Mabett ones are better for installation but not sure if that’s factual. IAG has been great as a company. Bought different things from them.

Sponsored

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
not going to lie, it took awhile. I had a mechanic/body shop do it and they said they needed to add wires in certain spots. I hear the Mabett ones are better for installation but not sure if that’s factual. IAG has been great as a company. Bought different things from them.
While I will say the installation can be a little intimidating to those not used to working on electronics in tight spaces, it isn't particularly difficult in the sense that you need to be an ASE-certified mechanic to do it. I have personally walked people through the entire install over the phone and am happy to do so with anybody that needs assistance. As far as adding wires, I'm actually not sure why they would have needed to do that. Unless they were referring to the 2 feet of 18 gauge wire that you need to run to the AUX switch wiring under the hood if you do want them to be able to turn on that way.

OP
OP

starliner

Outer Banks
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

OP
OP

starliner

Outer Banks
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thanks for your imput. think i'll start like you mentioned and do the mabett rear cargo lite and see if that will illuminate cabin sufficiently.

JerryG

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These lights are Way too bright. Recommend adding a 12v dimmer switch.

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model