Sponsored

Mabett LED Interior Dome Lights 4Pcs Kit Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Illuminate your Bronco inner world with our new interior dome light, designed to seamlessly integrate with your vehicle's door sensing system, our interior dome light turns on when you unlock and open the car door, and turns off when the door is closed and locked. With the added convenience of being able to control it directly through the map light button.

Buy”Mabett LED Interior Dome Lights 4Pcs Kit ”with 77.99$ directly from
https://www.amazon.com/promocode/ANPCXFULRUHUU, 35% discount

Our interior dome light is not only functional but also stylish. With its blackened lenses, it complements the interior of Bronco and adds a touch of sophistication to your driving experience.

Easy to install and use, our interior dome light is the perfect addition to your vehicle. Whether you're looking for a practical solution to illuminate your car's interior or want to add a touch of style to your driving experience, our interior dome light is the perfect choice.

For those who have already purchased the product can contact me for a refund of the price difference.

Ford Bronco Mabett LED Interior Dome Lights 4Pcs Kit Available Now! 5

Ford Bronco Mabett LED Interior Dome Lights 4Pcs Kit Available Now! 6

Sponsored

Last edited:

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ordered - thanks for the discount

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it possible to hook these up to an aux switch as well as the reading light?

Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just bought my 4-light setup at $119.99, and the dome light at $99.99--just missed the discount!
Grumble...grumble...grumble...:cautious:

menikmati

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just bought my 4-light setup at $119.99, and the dome light at $99.99--just missed the discount!
OP states "For those who have already purchased the product can contact me for a refund of the price difference."

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can contact me for a refund.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Illuminate your Bronco inner world with our new interior dome light, designed to seamlessly integrate with your vehicle's door sensing system, our interior dome light turns on when you unlock and open the car door, and turns off when the door is closed and locked. With the added convenience of being able to control it directly through the map light button.

Our interior dome light is not only functional but also stylish. With its blackened lenses, it complements the interior of Bronco and adds a touch of sophistication to your driving experience.

Easy to install and use, our interior dome light is the perfect addition to your vehicle. Whether you're looking for a practical solution to illuminate your car's interior or want to add a touch of style to your driving experience, our interior dome light is the perfect choice.

For those who have already purchased the product can contact me for a refund of the price difference.

Ford Bronco Mabett LED Interior Dome Lights 4Pcs Kit Available Now! 2

I am confused. A "dome" light refers to the light typically in the center of the cabin. Is this just for the 4 side lights? It doesn't include the rear center light? Confusing as the description above refers to dome light singular and not plural.

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are several other threads that point out some peculiarities prospective buyers should be aware of
  1. The product only works when the dashboard lights are at 100%
  2. When turning off the lights do not dim like the OEM lights or Mabett's very own dome light
  3. People have experienced sync issues for which Mabett has posted a separate protocol (which at the time I bought my unit were not included with the factory instructions)
  4. Some experience slight quirks where the lights may turn off, then briefly flash on before turning off permanently.
All these are fairly minor issues. The light set is so easy to install and provides such improvement over the OEM experience that it is well worth owning.

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just installed the 4pcs light kit and already noticed one issue. When the Bronco stays unlocked and I open any door, these light turn on only after 24 seconds. It doesn't matter whether I open the door from the inside or the outside. They turn on without the delay when unlocking the Bronco.

@Mabett Is it a bug or a weird feature?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just installed the 4pcs light kit and already noticed one issue. When the Bronco stays unlocked and I open any door, these light turn on only after 24 seconds. It doesn't matter whether I open the door from the inside or the outside. They turn on without the delay when unlocking the Bronco.

@Mabett Is it a bug or a weird feature?
If it still happens after a few days of use, you can contact me for a refund

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Want to acknowledge Mabett's effort to do right by the customer. Just received a refund for the difference between price paid and discounted price from this thread.

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it still happens after a few days of use, you can contact me for a refund
The issue seems to have resolved itself. The lights work flawlessly now.
Sponsored