Sponsored

Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buy "Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights" directly for $35.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A37Y6NXWFSL813
  • Note: Please return to this page to redeem the discount after the promotion starts on 2022-8-30 12:00 PDT
  • Note: Please operate when “Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights” is available
PARAMETER
  • Voltage: 13.5 V
  • Current: 0.1 A
  • Power: 1.35 W
  • Color temperature: 1500-1700 k
  • Single bead power: 0.2W
  • Lumens: 135 lm
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
  • Fitment: Fit Ford Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades.
  • Application: Always on when the power is turned on, turn off after turning off the power.
  • Installation: Comes in a pack of 3 lights and the plug-and-play wiring harness for a simple install, no drilling required. The operation process is shown in the video.

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg
Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered

Alwishus

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Mabett Question. I see that the power feed is running to the fuse box. Since I'm going to replace my 'BRONCO' lettering on the grille with Oracle LEDs...can't I just run both of those to the AUX switch feed? I was thinking that I could just splice them together so that both go on with my AUX switch.

Last edited:

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Mabett, what are the measurements on the lights? Have another application I'm looking at.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mabett Question. I see that the power feed is running to the fuse box. Since I'm going to replace my 'BRONCO' lettering on the grille with Oracle LEDs...can't I just run both of those to the AUX switch feed? I was thinking that I could just splice them together so that both go on with my AUX switch.
Yes, you can. Shouldnt be any concerns with draw, which would the only concern, as long as you want them on the same switch. I am debating about wiring to aux switch vs. how Mabett wired...the always on when the truck is on is the concern. I know they're running lights and all.... Seriously considering wiring them up with the Oracle lights, but not sure I want them on the same switch. Probably wire per instructions for now and maybe later run to aux.

Amazon reads they'll be here today, and I am really hoping I didn't take the grill off prematurely!

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 20220902_143854

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So not 💯 per the book, as the supplied fuse and wire to tap into fuse box wouldn't push down into the fuse location. I think in part based on the second fuse location was occupied by a fuse (see red arrow in 2nd pic). Mabett has a BD, so thinking lux and high pkg is using some fuse locations the BD is not. I ended up tapping into the violet wire in the front of the engine and running it to an aux. The only other part to add to instructions is to also remove the front camera housing to get to running the wire and setting the lights. Other than that a pretty clean install. As I went to post I realized I put one of the lights in the wrong location 😳😫 dinner and then another round of pulling the grill...what a PITA...had to cut all zip ties (again) and re-heat shrink, as there was not enough slack from installing the Oracle lights. Not sure how I feel about amber with the yellow fogs, but love it with the back-lit letters!

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 20220902_184144

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 20220902_163519~2

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 20220902_223923

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 20220902_224012

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 20220902_223951

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 20220902_224032

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Any plans for Outer Banks or at least the same light but in different bracket?

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So not 💯 per the book, as the supplied fuse and wire to tap into fuse box wouldn't push down into the fuse location. I think in part based on the second fuse location was occupied by a fuse (see red arrow in 2nd pic). Mabett has a BD, so thinking lux and high pkg is using some fuse locations the BD is not. I ended up tapping into the violet wire in the front of the engine and running it to an aux. The only other part to add to instructions is to also remove the front camera housing to get to running the wire and setting the lights. Other than that a pretty clean install. As I went to post I realized I put one of the lights in the wrong location 😳😫 dinner and then another round of pulling the grill...what a PITA...had to cut all zip ties (again) and re-heat shrink, as there was not enough slack from installing the Oracle lights. Not sure how I feel about amber with the yellow fogs, but love it with the back-lit letters!

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 20220902_224032

You put the passenger side light in the wrong slot. The spacing is different hen the drivers side.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

20220902_163519~2.jpg
I believe you need to pull out that fuse in the second slot that the arrow is pointing at, and plug it in there. That is what I did, my lights are working fine in conjunction with the parking lights.

And second the Outer Banks grill.

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mabett I've bought enough stuff from you I have one request. At the end of your next demo/instructional video I want the camera to pan up to your face and you smile and give 2 thumbs up. Please and thank you. Now I need that front winch bumper bracket done I need a replacement grill that says Ford like the old school broncos had, and some rally doors. Id also like a solid bikini top for a 2 door. Thanks your loyal follower.

Sponsored

Raskits

Badlands
First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 BMW M3comp, 2022 Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Link is broken?

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate this trend….
It looks alright but it’s kind of the same as adding “Badlands” badges to a Base Bronco. Or people adding roof lights on a 1500 pickup. Just my thoughts. 🤷‍♂️

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You put the passenger side light in the wrong slot. The spacing is different hen the drivers side.
Yup...that's the first pic. I noticed it when I went to post...went to dinner, then after pulled the grill and fixed. Subsequent pics are after fixing.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks alright but it’s kind of the same as adding “Badlands” badges to a Base Bronco. Or people adding roof lights on a 1500 pickup. Just my thoughts. 🤷‍♂️
Definitely agree with you on the badge front, but I dont see how adding grill lights is posing.
Sponsored