Sponsored

Mabett Ford Bronco LED Cargo Light Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi there,

Introducing Mabett Ford Bronco LED Cargo Light: Ultimate solution for cargo area illumination.

Buy directly through https://www.amazon.com/promocode/AYHYB6J51VVUV, 50% OFF.

We apologize for the interruption in our last new product promotion due to inventory issues. For those who have already made a purchase, you can contact me to arrange a refund for the price difference.

Mabett has been dedicated to enhancing the interior lighting experience of the Bronco. Our rear ceiling lights and interior lights(4pcs) have received widespread acclaim and popularity since their introduction. However, we have discovered that these two types of lights are not sufficient to meet the owners' internal lighting requirements. The absence of a lighting system in the cargo area makes it challenging to access your belongings during nighttime adventures, such as trail exploration, camping, or tailgating.

Now Mabett introduces a convenient solution for enhancing the cargo lighting in your Ford Bronco. Our integrated cargo light module is designed to effortlessly add a powerful LED light to the rear hatch cargo area and the surrounding vicinity of your vehicle. Utilizing the existing 12V power source, this cargo light replaces the factory wiper motor cover, ensuring a seamless installation process. With cable management clips, you can achieve a clean and organized cable routing, making it look exceptionally neat. The lights can be easily controlled using the switch located on the panel, allowing you to effortlessly turn them on and off as needed.

Elevate your lighting experience with the exceptional brightness of Mabett cargo light module for the Ford Bronco!

Please note: Not fit Bronco Sport or soft top models

Ford Bronco Mabett Ford Bronco LED Cargo Light Available Now! 1.JPG
Ford Bronco Mabett Ford Bronco LED Cargo Light Available Now! 2.JPG
Ford Bronco Mabett Ford Bronco LED Cargo Light Available Now! 3(1)

Installation video:
Sponsored

tfrazier

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco BL 2.7, Lincoln MKZ, Newell Coach (RV)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if anyone has installed this light and your opinion on how well it works. I think I would prefer something that is hardwired but maybe this would work okay. Thanks

Jmanly

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my light this week and installed today. Well made, looks and fits perfectly. Took me about 20 min to install. Good directions with pictures. Comes with everything to install right down to an allen wrench and a trim tool to pry the old cover off.
One of the worst things in the Bronco is the factory interior lighting, it absolutely sucks. This light helps that as there are 2 lights. With the glass up, the main light lights the ground area at the tailgate and the smaller light lights the cargo compartment. Plenty bright enough to read in the cargo area as well as lots of light for my fold-down table and the entire area around the tail of truck.
Ford Bronco Mabett Ford Bronco LED Cargo Light Available Now! 20231223_131454

Curious if anyone has installed this light and your opinion on how well it works. I think I would prefer something that is hardwired but maybe this would work okay. Thanks
Works great. I am going to hardwire it next week. I already have always on hot wire coming to the back for my air compressor and refrigerator so will tie into that.

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would it still be possible to remove the roof with this attached?

Sponsored

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on hard wiring it to upfitters switches. Just chop off the cigarette lighter style plug and re-terminate to a quick disconnect style plug.

Braptorx

Raptor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2020 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got my light this week and installed today. Well made, looks and fits perfectly. Took me about 20 min to install. Good directions with pictures. Comes with everything to install right down to an allen wrench and a trim tool to pry the old cover off.
One of the worst things in the Bronco is the factory interior lighting, it absolutely sucks. This light helps that as there are 2 lights. With the glass up, the main light lights the ground area at the tailgate and the smaller light lights the cargo compartment. Plenty bright enough to read in the cargo area as well as lots of light for my fold-down table and the entire area around the tail of truck.
Ford Bronco Mabett Ford Bronco LED Cargo Light Available Now! 20231223_131454

Works great. I am going to hardwire it next week. I already have always on hot wire coming to the back for my air compressor and refrigerator so will tie into that.
Hi, how much more proud is the light casing than the stock cover? I have an AAL cstgo shelf and wonder if it will interfere. Thanks

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Mabett Ford Bronco LED Cargo Light Available Now! IMG_0035
Ford Bronco Mabett Ford Bronco LED Cargo Light Available Now! IMG_0039

Here is my review of the install and light.

The stock cover pops off with a little fight.

The Mabett light goes on and I can only get the driver side nut on. The passenger’s side just won’t reach the screw no matter how much I try. The light cover just doesn’t want to sit flush with the window. I’m not sure why. Worse case scenario is I have to trim the cover.

I really hate the wiring into the 12v plug. Yeah I understand it’s simple but it won’t work for me for a couple reasons. First I need the plug for the fridge. And secondly the plug stays hot after you turn the Bronco off so the light will stay on if you don’t manually turn it off.

But the biggest problem is the angle of the light. Because the hatch is at an angle the light then shines in your eyes more than in the cargo area. The cover should have been design so when the hatch is open the light shines straight down.

Is it worth $100? Not a chance. Especially since it doesn’t plug into the interior lighting circuit.

I would not recommend.
Sponsored