Sponsored

Mabett Upgraded Trail Sight Light for Ford Bronco Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Introducing the dual color trail sight light for ford bronco, truly enhances the distinctiveness of your Bronco.

Buy directly through: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A3BXTTHYW3I6H6, $40 OFF

Ford Bronco Mabett Upgraded Trail Sight Light for Ford Bronco Available Now! IMG_0846.JPG

Mabett Trail Sight Light is designed to make your Bronco truly outstanding. Its seamless integration with the original hood handle enhances the distinctiveness of your Bronco, setting it apart from the rest.

Since its release, our trail sight light has been one of our top-selling products. Its unique design and easy installation have left a lasting impression on many customers.

Now, we upgrade its light to a dual-color configuration- The white light remains constantly illuminated, and during turning, it flashes in amber, taking it to a whole new level.

Two wiring modes are available:

1. Lights automatically activate/deactivate in sync with the vehicle's headlights or marker lights.

2. Lights turn on when the vehicle is unlocked and turn off when locked. Installation requires the provided adapter cable and fuse tap in the fuse box.

Ford Bronco Mabett Upgraded Trail Sight Light for Ford Bronco Available Now! IMG_0849.JPG

Features

Fitment: Compatible with all Bronco models. Inspired by the original hood handle design, these LED trail sight lights will distinguish your Bronco and make it truly unique among other owners.

Upgraded edition: Upgrade to a dual-color configuration with white and amber lights. Amber light blinks in sync with the turn signals and hazard lights for improved visibility, while emitting white light in other modes.

Premium Material: Crafted from high-quality aluminum, the body of the product features a sandblasted exterior finish, ensuring optimal rust protection.

Installation: No need for splicing or wiring. Simply connect the lights to the interface following the installation instructions included in the package.

Ford Bronco Mabett Upgraded Trail Sight Light for Ford Bronco Available Now! IMG_3699

Join Mabett Community Group-https://www.facebook.com/groups/984017095874394 for latest Mabett new product Information, enjoy exclusive new product release discount and discuss with Bronco enthusiasts for various modification cases.
Ford Bronco Mabett Upgraded Trail Sight Light for Ford Bronco Available Now! logo-横版
Sponsored

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My light motif is amber. An amber backlit with bright amber for blinkers would be awesome.😎

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You show white in the video, do you have white for HE's?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So how do these lights work. Are they lit up so like DRLs during the day as white, then at night with marker lights also? Are they always on when bronco is running or just when in gear like the DRLs?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So how do these lights work. Are they lit up so like DRLs during the day as white, then at night with marker lights also? Are they always on when bronco is running or just when in gear like the DRLs?
Two Control Modes: 1. Lights automatically activate/deactivate in sync with the vehicle's headlights or marker lights. 2. Lights turn on when the vehicle is unlocked and turn off when locked. Installation requires the provided adapter cable and fuse tap in the fuse box.

markhickok

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hi @Mabett

Question on these.. I just ordered them from Amazon and they were advertised as dual color. But I installed them and they only work for the turn signal colors.. Did I get the wrong item or is there add'l wiring / configuration that is needed to also get the white driving light capabilty?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
hi @Mabett

Question on these.. I just ordered them from Amazon and they were advertised as dual color. But I installed them and they only work for the turn signal colors.. Did I get the wrong item or is there add'l wiring / configuration that is needed to also get the white driving light capabilty?
Send a PM.

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like the reverse option - amber on all the time and flash white for turning.

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd like the reverse option - amber on all the time and flash white for turning.
In the U.S. the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) rule 108 requires rear turn signals on vehicle to be either amber or red. The same rule provides that the front turn signal indicator light must be amber in color.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the U.S. the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) rule 108 requires rear turn signals on vehicle to be either amber or red. The same rule provides that the front turn signal indicator light must be amber in color.
Yep! Should make an amber backlit option with brighter amber when blinking.😉
Sponsored