Sponsored

Mabett LED Interior Dome Lights 4Pcs Kit Available Now!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It happened again tonight coming home from work. Very late afternoon, so skies were dark grey and it was raining. I get in, close door, start vehicle. Lights over doors stay on. I press display brightness + button to maximum brightness. Lights stay on. I press display brightness - button two or three times and the lights turn off. Having them turn off after pressing the brightness - button was new today. Previously brightness + would make the lights turn off.
Could you help me do a test? I send you a PM.
Sponsored

salt_life

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can confirm the same issue with similar scenarios. The best way to describe it is that at sunset the period before actual dark the lights will stay on after the car has started. Initially I assumed it's somehow connected to the sensor that triggers auto on/off of the headlights, but the dome light turns off fine and the dome light works with the overhead button as well but the other lights aren't triggered by it at all.

Last edited:

Braptorx

Raptor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2020 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine do it as well. But just before dawn when I leave a gas station. Takes 1 minute or so to turn off once I Leave. Been on runs this weekend both mornings and it happened after starting the engine and driving out.

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine do it too, in what I've referred to as "mixed lighting conditions." Could be dusk/dawn, a parking garage, etc.... Sometimes it takes several minutes for them to go off if they are misbehaving. I've just put up with it and will continue to do so but obviously wish they just worked.
Sponsored