Sponsored

Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The best solution to make your Ford Bronco stand out! The Kit allows you to change your factory Trail Sight assemblies to Aluminum Alloy Trail Sight LED Lights in your Bronco OEM Trail Sight locations, and this kit gives you everything you need to mount the lights for a clean, from-the-factory look.

Made from high quality components, these complete assemblies are plug-and-play and completely reversible with no cutting or splicing

Buy through the promotional link provided by Mabett and enjoy a 38% discount!

Promotion link: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A3P8KI7LTYSJ6V

Product Description:
  • COMPATIBLE with full-sized Ford Broncos!
  • From-the-factory look
  • PLUG and PLAY no splicing or wiring required!
  • DRL, Sequential Turn Signals
Light parameters:
  • Watts: 3.5W
  • Current: 0.26A
  • Color Temp: 1.8K~2K
  • Lumen: 270lm
UPS has delivered to Amazon warehouses, Amazon is transferring these stocks, although people can already search for them on Amazon and can buy them, but they can't be shipped immediately, I think this should be called "pre-sale" , you can click on the links of these products to see the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, I hope it helps you

Only a few dozen sets are currently in stock, if you missed it please let me know you need it! This will give me the confidence to produce more stock!

If you've already purchased don't worry I can refund the difference please PM me, but I get a lot of messages every day, so the reply will be slow, even days

Updated on May 4th, U.S. time.

I would like to draw everyone's attention to the Trail Sight Lights. Please take note of this important matter.

Hi everyone, please take note of the issue that Paul Short has discovered

Paul: I discovered a small issue with the short harnesses in the kit. Please view the attached photo. This should save a little frustration.

I will make sure to pay close attention to this issue during future quality inspections.

I would like to apologize to everyone for any inconvenience or issues that may have been caused.
1-jpeg.jpg

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 1

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 2

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 3

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 4

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 5

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 6

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 7

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 8

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 9

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 10

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 11

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 12
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry no white light, I described it wrong, now deleted

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry, I forgot to upload the video installation guide, it's uploaded now, but youtube is processing the video, please be patient

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there a link to the product? The link in your first post doesn't work.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Video is not working either.

Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BadlandzT

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang Mach1, 22 Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The link says they are unavailable.

GeorgeFromDallas

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2012 Fisker Karma, F150, F250, F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The link says they are unavailable.
Apparently, the first batch sold out. He said more are on the way to Amazon and should arrive by the end of the month.

I’m waiting for restock, too.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very excited to get these installed once they arrive 😊

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Regarding the installation of the Trail Sight LED Lights

Firstly, I have created two versions of the installation steps for the Trail Sight LED Lights. The first version is the printed manual that comes with the product packaging. This manual describes two control modes:

The first mode is activated when the vehicle's headlights or marker lights are turned on. If the lights are set to automatic mode, the Trail Sight light will activate accordingly. If you choose this mode, simply plug the connector provided into the headlight without using the adapter cable provided.

The second mode is activated when the vehicle is unlocked and will remain on until the vehicle is locked. If you choose this mode, please use the adapter cable provided and add a fuse tap into the fuse box.

The second version is the PDF file I posted on Facebook and the Bronco 6G forum. This manual only describes one control mode:

Please use the adapter cable provided and add a fuse tap into the fuse box for installation. In this control mode, the Trail Sight LED Lights will activate when the vehicle is unlocked and will remain on until the vehicle is locked.

Due to the recent influx of products, I did not have time to perform the strictest quality inspection standards for every product. I thought I had not retained the power cord in the connector that plugs into the headlights, so I told people that they must refer to the PDF file I posted on Facebook and the Bronco 6G forum and only use the adapter cable provided for installation. However, after my verification, I was wrong... the power cord does exist. Therefore, the printed manual that comes with the product packaging is correct, and you can still freely choose one of the two control modes.

The PDF I uploaded in this post is correct.

Attachments

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Updated on May 4th, U.S. time.

I would like to draw everyone's attention to the Trail Sight Lights. Please take note of this important matter.

Hi everyone, please take note of the issue that Paul Short has discovered

Paul: I discovered a small issue with the short harnesses in the kit. Please view the attached photo. This should save a little frustration.

I will make sure to pay close attention to this issue during future quality inspections.

I would like to apologize to everyone for any inconvenience or issues that may have been caused.
1-jpeg.jpg

jbacchi70

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 1968 Plymouth Road Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed these, and everything was working as expected until recently. I noticed that the lights stayed on after I exited the vehicle. The lights will only turn off if I press the lock button on the keyfob. Pressing the lock button on the inside door does not work either. Any ideas?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I installed these, and everything was working as expected until recently. I noticed that the lights stayed on after I exited the vehicle. The lights will only turn off if I press the lock button on the keyfob. Pressing the lock button on the inside door does not work either. Any ideas?
Could you shoot a video for me to check ?
Sponsored