Sponsored

Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now!

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there still a discount being offered? 🤔😊
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there still a discount being offered? 🤔😊
This has been on the market for a long time, and it will not be discounted for the time being

tatv8a

Wildtrak
First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I read the reviews on Amazon and it seems like the plug and harness will prevent the fuse box to close properly. Can anyone confirm this before I order them? Thanks!

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read the reviews on Amazon and it seems like the plug and harness will prevent the fuse box to close properly. Can anyone confirm this before I order them? Thanks!
That happened to me. I didn’t put much effort into it and just wired them to an AUX switch.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-Door Bronco Badlands w/ Sasquatch + Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just tried installing these last night, and very much ran into this issue. I was able to “smush” things into place enough to get two of the three fuse box cover clips engaged, the other is not. This makes me nervous about water intrusion so I won’t leave it long term, may end up hardwiring it into something.

I wish Ford had provided a gasket-lined area where wires could exit the box. However, I think the fuse Mabett provides is also too tall for the cover to fit. @Mabett any ideas or comments?

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just tried installing these last night, and very much ran into this issue. I was able to “smush” things into place enough to get two of the three fuse box cover clips engaged, the other is not. This makes me nervous about water intrusion so I won’t leave it long term, may end up hardwiring it into something.

I wish Ford had provided a gasket-lined area where wires could exit the box. However, I think the fuse Mabett provides is also too tall for the cover to fit. @Mabett any ideas or comments?
Mabett has a replacement fuse box top that is designed for fuse taps:
https://www.amazon.com/Mabett-Water...-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 71VoIvERWBL._SX522_

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Hey buddy, could you provide me some pics for me to check?

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey buddy, could you provide me some pics for me to check?
Picture attached. I tried the opposite orientation as well since the 90deg fuse can sit down lower, but then the rigid wire coming out the other side cannot turn sharply enough to avoid the side of the box.

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! IMG_8107

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
“GreenVibesOnly,帖子:2117191,成员:57185” said:
Oh that’s great, thanks for sharing! That solves the one problem, but there’s a second problem that the Mabett fuse is too tall for the cover to snap on, and some of the reviews of this aftermarket cover say it’s even a little shallower.
哦,太好了,谢谢分享!这解决了一个问题,但还有第二个问题,即 Mabett 保险丝太高,盖子无法卡住,而且这款售后市场盖的一些评论说它甚至更浅一点。
[/引用]
Oh that’s great, thanks for sharing! That solves the one problem, but there’s a second problem that the Mabett fuse is too tall for the cover to snap on, and some of the reviews of this aftermarket cover say it’s even a little shallower.
Are you referring to that the wiring harness cannot be passed through this hole?
你是说线束不能穿过这个孔吗?

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 1704173902689

Sponsored
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not quite, I’m ok cutting and splicing if necessary. The concerning problem is that the integrated fuse is too tall, such that the cover won’t snap shut. This is true even with the OEM cover, and two different reviews said the Mabett cover was not taller and may be even shorter.

IMG_8309.jpeg

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not quite, I’m ok cutting and splicing if necessary. The concerning problem is that the integrated fuse is too tall, such that the cover won’t snap shut. This is true even with the OEM cover, and two different reviews said the Mabett cover was not taller and may be even shorter.

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! IMG_8309
Thanks, I understand.

Aviatordoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Mani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrack, MB SL500, Vans Aircraft RV10.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the same and the fuse box cover will not shut. It would have helped if the fuse was at 90 degree angle or find another way to tap into a switched source.
Sponsored