Sponsored

Mabett Raptor Style Fog Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The best solution to make your Ford Bronco stand out! Our custom Integrated LED Housing easily mount to the Bronco frame using 4 factory bolts, features plug and play wiring connections and is designed to easily attach to your Bronco's upfitter switches and/or factory fog light controls.

Our Lights are waterproof, shock resistant, and This kit gives you everything you need to mount the lights for a clean, from-the-factory look

Buy through the promotional link provided by Mabett and enjoy a 32% discount!

Raptor Style Fog Lights with Remote Wiring Harness Kit: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A259RZKK2L4TBB

Raptor Style Fog Lights without Remote Wiring Harness Kit: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A2C6SGM7YAFXI0

Product Description:
  • Fits 21+ Bronco Modular Steel Bumper
  • Integrated LED Housing & Wiring Kit
  • Wattage/Amps: 12W / .9A
  • Easy installation using existing bumper bolts
  • No drilling or modification necessary

UPS has delivered to Amazon warehouses, Amazon is transferring these stocks, although people can already search for them on Amazon and can buy them, but they can't be shipped immediately, I think this should be called "pre-sale" , you can click on the links of these products to see the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, I hope it helps you

Only a few dozen sets are currently in stock, if you missed it please let me know you need it! This will give me the confidence to produce more stock!

If you've already purchased don't worry I can refund the difference please PM me, but I get a lot of messages every day, so the reply will be slow, even days

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpeg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg
Sponsored