Sponsored

Mabett Rear Window Hinge Covers with LED Lights Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Introducing the Mabett Window Glass Hinge Cover with LED Lights – the perfect upgrade for your bronco's exterior. With its impressive features and striking design, this accessory is sure to turn heads and enhance your driving experience.

Buy "Mabett Rear Window Hinge Covers with LED Lights" directly through amzn.to/3QKslLQ

35% coupon provided, Please remember to check the coupon option when making a purchase.
Ford Bronco Mabett Rear Window Hinge Covers with LED Lights Available Now! 1692812879979

Note: Only fit for hard top
Product Features

1. Easy Installation: Just replace the stock rear window hinge cover, connect the wires, and work done.

2. Tailored Illumination: Synchronized with your Bronco's tail lights, it emits a crisp white glow during regular driving while if you hit the brakes or shift into reverse, it instantly transforms into a radiant red.

3. Weatherproof and Durable: Engineered with waterproof and moisture-resistant ABS materials, it stands strong against rain, shine, and the toughest outdoor environments.

Ford Bronco Mabett Rear Window Hinge Covers with LED Lights Available Now! IMG_5492.JPG
Ford Bronco Mabett Rear Window Hinge Covers with LED Lights Available Now! IMG_5522.JPG
Ford Bronco Mabett Rear Window Hinge Covers with LED Lights Available Now! IMG_5517.JPG
Ford Bronco Mabett Rear Window Hinge Covers with LED Lights Available Now! IMG_5534.JPG

Sponsored

Last edited:

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Link doesn't work. I searched on Amazon and found it, so here it is for those who want it:

Amazon.com: Mabett Window Glass Hinge Cover with LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023 Rear Window Lights Bronco Accessories(Not for Soft Top) : Automotive

To me, the functionality doesn't make sense. It's white while you're driving and red when in reverse? That's backwards. These would actually be super cool if they were just a super bright yellow/amber so they could only be used for chase lights at the flip of a switch.

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buckwalter.racing
Vehicle(s)
Charger, Durango, Grand Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed about the functionality. I hope something was lost in translation and these are street legal (red with taillights/brakes and white with reverse).

How/where do the lights connect? How easy will it be to remove & install the hard top after the light covers have been installed?

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If only they replaced the 3rd brake light.

Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added these to my Amazon Wish List, but will wait to see what changes Mabett might make regarding red for driving and stopping and white for reverse as per what @BostonSasquatch stated.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Mabett - Please show the installation instructions.

I don't mind a white light while driving. Anything to make me more visible to other (distracted) drivers.

retiredarmymp

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure they just miss spoke and that the lights are red when braking and normal driving and then white when backing up just like the normal tail lights. I would be interested if they came out with a Amber version that can be used as chase lights hooked up to the Upfitter switches.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed about the functionality. I hope something was lost in translation and these are street legal (red with taillights/brakes and white with reverse).

How/where do the lights connect? How easy will it be to remove & install the hard top after the light covers have been installed?
Here in Oregon, if the white lights are on all the time (not just for reverse-backup), they would be illegal. For red brake lights....good idea.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sure they just miss spoke and that the lights are red when braking and normal driving and then white when backing up just like the normal tail lights. I would be interested if they came out with a Amber version that can be used as chase lights hooked up to the Upfitter switches.
They say the same thing on Amazon.....

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Video shows that they are white until the brake lights come on, then they turn red.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If only they replaced the 3rd brake light.
This would be good for larger tires. I wonder what the DOT regs are for this.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This would be good for larger tires. I wonder what the DOT regs are for this.
The CFR § 393.11 isn't very clear on it, other than they need to be predictably placed, illuminate with the actuation of breaks and lenses & bulbs must meet SAE requirements for light output, shattering etc...

My guess is it's like aerospace and the medical world, these would probably work, but selling them as such would require certification and testing that would increase the price beyond the casual buyer's price point. Might even require the factory to be ISO9000 certified.
Sponsored

Reactions: Dom