George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NOTE: There is an instruction in bold below. Wheel Chocks, the Parking Brake, and the Engine off are important safety measures to do my workaround successfully. Damage to your vehicle or injuries could result if not followed.
But it is obvious, so no fear.

I just installed the wireless phone charger in my 23 BL High. There were some PITA moments, but they were all Ford related. I won't go over the standard instructions. I had an issue and had to deviate from the directions.

After you struggle and wrangle getting the console disconnected, you need to remove 2 forward facing screws on the shifter (automatic). Damn soft, cheap ass screws... The Phillips screws did what they do, so now I have one I cannot loosen. It is too awkward to use anything to get it out.
Ford Bronco Mabett wireless phone charger 1684682364764

But you can lift the console to the left and right, and uninstall the torks screws where the charger goes IF...

Block your tires, start the car, turn on the parking brake, shift it to M (manual), then turn off the car.

The vehicle is IN DRIVE. Turn the engine off and use wheel chucks for safety!!!

Your Bronco will ding like crazy for 20 minutes (that is how long it took to finish up.)

Ford Bronco Mabett wireless phone charger 1684682260042

Ford Bronco Mabett wireless phone charger 1684682306141

You have to go to the drivers and passenger's side to remove the screws and screw in the charging unit.

Oh, and the Mabett charger works like a charm. It includes an inline fuse, which is attention to detail often missed by copiers. The packaging is what you would see with your phone, which is excellent and rare.
Sponsored