Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Building Wildtrak 4-door. I’ve only ever seen that the wireless charger comes in the Liz package and can’t get it as a stand alone option. So I selected high package then went back to look at the info on the wireless charger. When that pops up it says it’s included in the high package on OBX, BL and WT. I wish it were true but think this is just another example of a glitch or the web people don’t know what they’re doing. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tesla's have a wireless charge option you can add, but I know that the aftermarket undercut them by about half after a year or so the car came out.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There's lots of "individually" listed options that point you to a package, many B&P's do this but doesn't mean that it's available ala carte. To the best of my knowledge the wireless charger is only included in the Lux package for those trims that allow it to be added.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Building Wildtrak 4-door. I’ve only ever seen that the wireless charger comes in the Liz package and can’t get it as a stand alone option. So I selected high package then went back to look at the info on the wireless charger. When that pops up it says it’s included in the high package on OBX, BL and WT. I wish it were true but think this is just another example of a glitch or the web people don’t know what they’re doing. Thoughts?
It think this was on the bug report. They will have to reconcile if it is only for Lux, or if it is available on Hi as well.

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Double check your final order details with the dealer and if they haven’t changed it by final order time, I’d say it’s fair to say you’re getting it with High pack
Ford Bronco Wireless Charger option DCED44F8-936B-415E-A6F8-E96AAF2E0FC7

Sponsored
OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wireless charger has now been updated to say available with Lux package instead of High package. Fords definitely making changes. ??

3C31E04F-E5F9-4A2E-A615-755B157D6157.jpeg

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if it will work with some of the massive phones out there. My buddy had a GMC Sierra a few years back and his iPhone 8+ was too big for the wireless charging pad. Would be a bummer to pay for Lux and not be able to use that feature.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only available with Lux package and not High anymore so a few more chips can be saved …? lol, had to go with that wise guy comment ! 😂

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not worth it. I have it and it really only charges consistently if the car isn’t moving. When the car is moving the phone bounces around a little and doesn’t charge consistently. Kind of a wasted feature in my opinion.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if it will work with some of the massive phones out there. My buddy had a GMC Sierra a few years back and his iPhone 8+ was too big for the wireless charging pad. Would be a bummer to pay for Lux and not be able to use that feature.
Not sure what you consider a massive phone, but I have a Incipio Duo cased Samsung S21 Ultra that fits well. Uncased there would be even more room although that may allow the movement referenced by another poster that is inhibiting his ability to consistently charge while driving. I'll know tomorrow if the S22 Ultra fits as well.
Sponsored