Skinwalker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy FZJ80 & Dodge Ram 2500 12V
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved my base Bronco on launch night, then the news came out "no Squatch with manual trans" was tweeted by a Ford rep. I was hoping that was not true and since it came out on Twitter and not an official release from Ford, I did not think much of the news. I admit I lost a lot of interest at this point of the mass confusion of to Squatch or not. I'm still in the game here and looking for solid information on if we will be able to order the package we want now or later.

I want to order the Base 2 door 2.3 with manual trans w/Sasquatch package and most likely get the upgraded front bumper with Warn winch at time of ordering. I would love to have the 2.7 with this package, but I am willing to make the 2.3 sacrifice. I also want a few extras like floor liners, roof top rails, upper console with extra switches for some lighting in the future. I also plan on installing some Wet Okole seat covers. That will get me a good start I think.

I want to get the roof top rails with crossbars, but does anyone know if the Yakima crossbars are needed for the roof top rack or do the crossbars that come from Ford work for installing the Yakima roof rack mounted extra large basket?
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mansquatch is late availability for MY2021.

OP
OP
Skinwalker

Skinwalker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy FZJ80 & Dodge Ram 2500 12V
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mansquatch is late availability for MY2021.
OK, that's what I wanted to hear. I guess I can still place my order when the dealers call my number and then the wait begins.
Sponsored