Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just keep sayin... they are shiny... they reflect their surroundings... but every day there’s an argument over color... 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Black is horrible... Even shodow black. I had a 19 mustang with it. Impossible to keep looking nice. Chips incredibly easy... Seems to swirl without even laying a microfiber. This the reason I'm not even looking at the modular shadow black top. 🙃
Just depends on the manufacturer, I suppose. the black on my 2010 is scary hard, and other than the rock chips from age and track use, there's not a swirl in sight on it. the bmw is tough, but not at the same level.

And yeah, i've seen black on cars that will swirl the instant you look sideways at it, it's annoying :-(

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going AMB...because it doesn’t bother me AT ALL if people think it’s black...

That being said I really truly enjoy how much this sh*t riles everyone up 😂😂

Sponsored

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was one of the ones banging my head against the wall with the people in that thread. They were seeing the light from the Ford sign bouncing off the shadow black badlands - and more or less calling anyone saying it was black, an idiot.

I’ve seen this rig with my own eyes at super celebration west and again in Scottsdale. It’s black.

weird how a crazy bright blue Ford light makes the overland rig A51 paint look more blue. I just can’t explain it! 🙄
Ford Bronco Color Confusion 2F016534-A3E2-412B-8B11-5CA5B168A8E3

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fuckin’ Cactus Black FTW, bitches.

• Haha
Reactions: abe

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

75north

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black is horrible... Even shodow black. I had a 19 mustang with it. Impossible to keep looking nice. Chips incredibly easy... Seems to swirl without even laying a microfiber. This the reason I'm not even looking at the modular shadow black top. 🙃
Absolutely this. I had a black Mustang too and this is exactly my experience. And I'll add that having a black car in Florida produces a purely evil level of hot if you park it in the sun for any period of time. I promised myself never again, no matter how much I might love the look of a car in black.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely this. I had a black Mustang too and this is exactly my experience. And I'll add that having a black car in Florida produces a purely evil level of hot if you park it in the sun for any period of time. I promised myself never again, no matter how much I might love the look of a car in black.
I had a 240SX in black, that thing always looked dirty, not matter what I did, so eventually I just gave up, LOL.
Also hot as hell in summer, I'll never buy a black car again. Not too happy that I'm forced into black MGV in my BL. Much rather would have had the grey/white from the reveal one.
Sponsored