Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My time is super limited here now because of exactly that. Thank goodness I don’t have Facebook!
I do almost no facebook anymore because of that.
So much anger.

I had gotten SUPER busy at work for about three months. At some point I realized my outlook on about everything had turned much brighter , at which point I figured out it was just FB in general changing how I see things.
After that, I checked back in with a fresh perspective and did not care for much of what came through my timeline.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sending good vibes to all my MAP and B6G brothers and sisters tonight! This Pineapple Pizza is dedicated to each of you! 🍍🍕

Tonight’s recipe… Pineapple, black olives, red peppers, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, Mama Mary’s Original Pizza Crust brushed with olive oil, and sprinkled with Italian Seasoning. 😋

Ford Bronco MAP employee appreciation F7EF2CAB-CBD6-4391-ACB8-C9800D82C8F8

Ford Bronco MAP employee appreciation CF4BFF8F-AEBD-4A7D-A516-458F50F8576F

Party time!!! 🎉 🎊 🎈

Ford Bronco MAP employee appreciation 995B18BD-87A1-4099-A70B-428D1CE84EE9

JPye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a quick shout out to MAP employees! I took delivery of my Badlands 2.7L Bronco in December. I have concerns about the Nano Valve issues, but overall, I think my Bronco demonstrates the skill and attention to detail that make a great vehicle.

Thank you to those who work at MAP for this beautiful Bronco!

JPye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's a nice gesture...some folks around here are real "debbie downers". GEEZ try do a nice thing
It is a pretty amazing vehicle. Don't want to call it an SUV and don't want to call it a Truck. But it is both, and does seem to be very well made. We need to not forget that there are good people who build these Bronco. I hope Farley and the executives remember where their bonuses come from.
Sponsored