BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fire, police, and all first responders get paid well and OT. You want to really thank someone that is underpaid and overworked and ready to put it all on the line so we can buy a Bronco,,, Thank our MILITARY. Can't say that enough.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Typical 6G ...
"hey, here's some feel good stuff if you like!"

"Nope, no happiness allowed, let's shit all over it instead."

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The point is this is their job. These are ordinary jobs not like a policeman, fireman or military personnel that put their lives on the line everyday. If you want to thank someone thank them.

I appreciate Ford employees building my vehicles but not to the point that they deserve some special recognition. If they work OT they get paid overtime not regular pay. Their regular pay is already good- OT would be great pay
Come on man, stop playing comparison here. I highly doubt anyone will disagree with you re: the risks first responders and military personnel face, but what on earth does that have to do with Broncos?

You're on a Bronco forum, someone wanted to show their thanks for the hard work that has been put into the creation of their vehicle, and you're here ruining the gesture.

Last edited:

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on man, stop playing comparison here. I highly doubt anyone will disagree with you re: the risks first responders and military personnel face, but what on earth does that have to do with Broncos?

You're on a Bronco forum, someone wanted to show their thanks for the hard work that has been put into the creation of their vehicle, and you're here ruining the gesture.
Hey if you want to send them a basket of fruit or some donuts go ahead. I am just saying they aren't doing anything special that in my book deserve anything other than the paycheck they are getting.. If you want to send a gift of thanks to somebody, how about Ford for bringing the Bronco back or the team of engineer's that designed it. I think it turned out great!!!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Typical 6G ...

[/QUOTE

Tell it like it is brother. This forum has attracted a ton of negative Nellie's lately. Just because you want to say thank you to a group of people doesn't mean any disrespect to any other group. I don't know about others, but I can appreciate quite a few different groups of people all at same time.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't get permission to buy the guys in our facing parts depot lunch during the rho, rhos last year. These were volunteers that came in and allowed us to operate albeit at a very limited capacity. These were union folks as well. While the thought is nice, no way it's going to happen with Ford and union rules. Not crapping on the idea, just been down this road before.

If you knew the plant manager you might be able to get a thank you banner made that they could hang in a break room/area. A visual gesture of appreciation is going to go further than $12,000 worth of pizza from anonymous forum folks. Again, this depends on getting the plant manager and plant union rep on board. Shouldn't be this much trouble to say "thank you" but we are living in a different world now.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't get permission to buy the guys in our facing parts depot lunch during the rho, rhos last year. These were volunteers that came in and allowed us to operate albeit at a very limited capacity. These were union folks as well. While the thought is nice, no way it's going to happen with Ford and union rules. Not crapping on the idea, just been down this road before.

If you knew the plant manager you might be able to get a thank you banner made that they could hang in a break room/area. A visual gesture of appreciation is going to go further than $12,000 worth of pizza from anonymous forum folks. Again, this depends on getting the plant manager and plant union rep on board. Shouldn't be this much trouble to say "thank you" but we are living in a different world now.
LOL, smack a bigazz UAW logo on one end, the MAP logo on the other .... a big "Thanks from the Bronco6G owners!!! in the middle ...
That should do.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about we give them all job security by buying the thing they build. They have a great job with great pay and benefits. If they don't feel appreciated and feel that need to have a happy life they can seek counseling. I worked for 40+ years for a electric utility in a hazardous position with lots of responsibility. Did I feel appreciated?? go cry me a river.
so, because you worked in a crappy environment with a crappy boss and didn't feel appreciated - everyone else deserves the same?

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco MAP employee appreciation 2FAB80D7-AC13-4881-A608-222A579CFF0F

I see what we are doing here… who doesn’t work harder for a couple slices of pepperoni?! Now research from Duke University proves it. I can see the next headline:

“DUE TO BRONCO G6 PIZZA PARTY AT MAP, ALL ORDERS WILL NE FULFILLED BY YEARS END.”

I think it would be a cool gesture.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How about we give them all job security by buying the thing they build. They have a great job with great pay and benefits. If they don't feel appreciated and feel that need to have a happy life they can seek counseling. I worked for 40+ years for a electric utility in a hazardous position with lots of responsibility. Did I feel appreciated?? go cry me a river.
You must be fun at parties.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Typical 6G ...

My time is super limited here now because of exactly that. Thank goodness I don’t have Facebook!
Sponsored