Sponsored

What happened to the Employee MAP Video?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think more importantly is what happened to PREMiERdrum??? Just disappeared and tottered off into the sunset like Jeffrey Epstein?

PREMiERdrum didn't ban himself... LOL
I think he's just busy with his job, family, and that fun new Bronco.
Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He disavowed working on it, but that was after I was moderated from posting in that thread further and my posts were deleted for violating the greater San Angeles metroplex communications morality act (what I said wasn't PC enough).

If they banned him here, that was wrong, because even if he was the person responsible for nuking my posts and banning me from posting in that thread further (I can understand why he might have done it); I would never condone stifling the free expression of thought just to enjoy an echo chamber of opinion.

I noticed that other threads with merit have been shut down for little reason other than it didn't reflect the "correct" thoughts. It's a shame because even bad opinions can generate fruitful discussion.
E1F6BE3D-C98A-463A-9135-A148E85E02AC.jpeg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think more importantly is what happened to PREMiERdrum??? Just disappeared and tottered off into the sunset like Jeffrey Epstein?

“Last seen on Thursday” - He does have a life, a job, and a Bronco for crying out loud. He doesn’t need to post on here daily as a form of wellness check or something.

That being said… I would appreciate some updates/further info on the status of our Bronco’s lol.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was under the impression that Ford leadership did not take kindly to info leaks and shut it all down.
Literally the only reason Ford Motor Company is on the forum. That's why they don't post anything, answer any questions, they are just here to see what ways they can prevent proprietary information from being leaked to pinpoint who the mole is. Like they said Ford is listening. Take it for what its worth.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Literally the only reason Ford Motor Company is on the forum. That's why they don't post anything, answer any questions, they are just here to see what ways they can prevent proprietary information from being leaked to pinpoint who the mole is. Like they said Ford is listening. Take it for what its worth.
Why FoMoCo is on the forums: “I’m here to help.”

Actually FoMoCo:

Ford Bronco What happened to the Employee MAP Video? 68BAF4C3-B6F2-4394-B744-DF0FCA792AE7

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
“Last seen on Thursday” - He does have a life, a job, and a Bronco for crying out loud. He doesn’t need to post on here daily as a form of wellness check or something.

That being said… I would appreciate some updates/further info on the status of our Bronco’s lol.
Well for our wellness I wish he would

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Which makes this whole MIC fiasco even more disappointing. They know how pissed we are about no communication and could care less.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Ford has him in a basement in Dearborn water boarding him.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs