Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope those ends are removable, otherwise it’s a mall crawler bumper. not to hate on mall crawlers.… to each his own, but I need a rack crawl option.
Fun haver as the bumper for you if you missed it.:whistle:
Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bumper looks good, but I'd rather have a bumper that doesn't go all the way to the end of the flare. I'd prefer it end at the body. When wheeling where I go the flares will come off and don't want the bumper sticking out there. I'm not really a hoop guy either. Hopefully this one is separate.

DukeofArmchair

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw this bumper in person at super celebration West and I do have to say it’s a damn nice bumper. The bumper is modular you can get the brush guard separate. The width is fixed and was designed with their fenders in mind. I did take a couple pictures although not great pictures. I’ll also say that while this is a very nice bumper you will pay for it. If they stick with the pricing the base bumper is $2999. The brush guard will be an extra $1299 I think it was. While these prices are pretty high, I don’t think these guys are a mass product producing company, their products are a bid nicer than you’re gonna go find at a 4WP or something like that. With that being said it by far puts the winch the most out of the way of the front camera of any bumper that I’ve seen so far. Does that make it worth the money I don’t know
Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper D5FE792F-CC50-4551-9CD3-A68022A97374
Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 56A9F09D-6226-4240-9615-B1171F54D7C2
Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper ADE7CADE-1F33-4560-B023-EC76A744AFE1
Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper D8E46159-5244-4222-8F0A-B88EFFB74A8C
Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 2BBC1F8E-420B-4D1F-9DFC-89BED70B34C8

Last edited:

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well…it certainly looks like it blocks the ACC, next! lol

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw this bumper in person at super celebration West and I do have to say it’s a damn nice bumper. The bumper is modular you can get the brush guard separate. The width is fixed and was designed with their fenders in mind. I did take a couple pictures although not great pictures. I’ll also say that while this is a very nice bumper you will pay for it. If they stick with the pricing the base bumper is $2999. The brush guard will be an extra $1299 I think it was. While these prices are pretty high, I don’t think these guys are a mass product producing company, their products are a bid nicer than you’re gonna go find at a 4WP or something like that. With that being said it by far puts the winch the most out of the way of the front camera of any bumper that I’ve seen so far. Does that make it worth the money I don’t know
Pricey

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Barf

Maxlider Brothers Customs

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well…it certainly looks like it blocks the ACC, next! lol
No, it does NOT block or impede the ACC module. You will see two spaces flanking the winch fairlead. One holds the ACC module. We can also relocate it if needed using our bracket. Several options.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, it does NOT block or impede the ACC module. You will see two spaces flanking the winch fairlead. One holds the ACC module. We can also relocate it if needed using our bracket. Several options.
Boom!

So you are saying the bumper includes a bracket to relocate the ACC module in the bumper, provides adequate air to the intercooler, has a place for integrated fogs, and drops the winch low enough to not block camera view? Does it also interface with the factory bash plate?

If so, take my dang money!

Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you for confirming this. Has been one of the major questions on some of our minds.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Boom!

So you are saying the bumper includes a bracket to relocate the ACC module in the bumper, provides adequate air to the intercooler, has a place for integrated fogs, and drops the winch low enough to not block camera view? Does it also interface with the factory bash plate?

Looks to me like it blocks the Camera. If not, they can have my money too, lol!

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks to me like it blocks the Camera. If not, they can have my money too, lol!
If the solenoid blocks the camera that can be relocated. It looks like this is a pretty clean solution that buries the winch in the bumper and allows all tech to function.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second this. Details including the actual camera view & ACC relocations would be great. Also, is there a solution to have the fogs shine forward, since they are angled?

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is great, will definitely have to consider this bumper, thank you for the clarification! 👍
Sponsored