Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco came first. eBay for the win on the mat.
The stars must of perfectly aligned for you! That door mat is the only one I've seen and it is even in the correct color!

Better play the lottery this week.....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited Edition 2door Robin Egg Blue
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats! Same location I bought mine it appears, they are a good dealer. IMO much better than the other local dealers. Enjoy!
Sent you a message - wondering if you have been part of any clubs in the CNY or ADk area / or if you off road around here at all! Or if there are gatherings

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

great looking ride! Buck a Duck!

YinzerSteve

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealership has one on the floor along with a raptor. They don’t plan on selling. They’re very good looking. Congrats on the purchase

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My dealership has one on the floor along with a raptor. They don’t plan on selling. They’re very good looking. Congrats on the purchase
They can get their one allocation and decide not to sell it? To what end? What purpose does that serve? To bring people in and try to sell them something else? To keep it for themselves as a collectors item? Seems there would be a policy against that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats. 🎉

I saw my first heritage today. Unfortunately It was on the back of a semi heading west on i80 in Wyoming, to top things off it was a rare 2 door!
Robins Egg Blue? I haven’t seen a 2 door Yellowstone yet…

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Robins Egg Blue? I haven’t seen a 2 door Yellowstone yet…
Yep Robin Egg Blue. I haven’t seen a Yellowstone color yet. My dealer is suppose to be getting one but it’s a 4 door.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sassy was sadly left orphaned at the dealer - little did I know such a rare breed existed! I laid eyes on her - and was smitten. I did some research and found out she was virtually one of a kind. 24 hours later, I adopted her for a small processing fee (gulp!). Traded in my beautiful Willys and joined Bronco Nation!! Finding out all kinds of new adventures await for me and Sassy … OffRoadeo, clubs that off-road, etc!! So excited! The only person maybe more excited than me is my Mustang-owning father!

IMG_3685.jpeg
IMG_3735.jpeg
That's the face of a happy owner right there! You did well. You got a two-door. You have a Heritage. Limited, even. Not only is the Heritage Limited truly limited, at only about 3,000 to be made, but only a small number of those will be two-door. Congratulations on a nice ride!

Reiningrl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love. Love! Love!! Your new ride. That’s is my absolute favorite color combo. You got lucky girl!

frontrow

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sassy was sadly left orphaned at the dealer - little did I know such a rare breed existed! I laid eyes on her - and was smitten. I did some research and found out she was virtually one of a kind. 24 hours later, I adopted her for a small processing fee (gulp!). Traded in my beautiful Willys and joined Bronco Nation!! Finding out all kinds of new adventures await for me and Sassy … OffRoadeo, clubs that off-road, etc!! So excited! The only person maybe more excited than me is my Mustang-owning father!

IMG_3685.jpeg
IMG_3735.jpeg
IMG_3743.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg
IMG_4247.jpeg
IMG_4608.jpeg
IMG_4678.jpeg
IMG_4683.jpeg
IMG_4888.jpeg
IMG_4896.jpeg
shes gorgeous
Sponsored