Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the 703 on a Bronco. These are mine

IMG_5548.jpeg
Yess I wish they had the machined finished from Ford Performance when I got it, would've gone that route or Gloss Titanium
Sponsored

Go_offrd

Black Diamond
First Name
Canyon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish ford performance would drop these center caps for the method bead grips. I’ve emailed and nobody there can give me a timeline

IMG_5624.png

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish ford performance would drop these center caps for the method bead grips. I’ve emailed and nobody there can give me a timeline

Ford Bronco Method 703 wheels from Ford Performance - installed photos IMG_5624
Those look sick up close. Damn. I do wish there were a zero offset version though.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMG_5624.png
@Ksarge

Any chance that you have information on the center caps shown above? You commented on another thread:
Ford Bronco Method 703 wheels from Ford Performance - installed photos 1708990596839

Sponsored

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered mine from the Ford Performance site. Used a bunch of points for a nice discount.
And yes, I'm high centered on a rock. Haha
Ford Bronco Method 703 wheels from Ford Performance - installed photos IMG_2150.JPG

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMG_5624.png
Pls let me know if you hear anything more. I thought I would get the Ford center caps too.

Here's the video that made me think it was already out:

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Likewise if you are selling your wheels, might as well get new sensors.
Too many wheel swappers don't understand the basic fact that taking the sensors off your existing wheels before offering them for sale cuts your addressable market by 75%. The people who will buy your stock takeoffs are not the dudes with a fully equipped garage who spend 4 weekends in a row designing, laser cutting, and powder coating a simple light pod mounting bracket because it is "fun". Nor do they own farm machinery or three trucks to help them put the new sensors in

The typical buyer is the weekend warrior who wants a quick and easy solution. And most of them definitely don't relish figuring out how to get themselves and the 5 new wheels to a tire shop to do the swap and add new sensors.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pls let me know if you hear anything more. I thought I would get the Ford center caps too.

I would email Kyle (email in the screenshot that I posted above). The video promotes the center cap. If the product offering has changed, then they should pull these photos and videos.

Also, at 4:20, there is an error in the mention of the offset fitment. The FP guy says these are +55mm offset which is incorrect. They are +35mm. Just before the 4:20 mark, he indicated that the first batch will have the Method center cap, but all subsequent orders being filled from the second batch will have the FP center cap. But at the beginning, he mentions that they sold out of the initial inventory. So something doesn't add up.

Dang, at 6:00 minute mark he has the offset mixed up again. The two wheels at that point are +55mm offset which is not a Sasquatch wheel fitment of +35mm.

Last edited:

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not Ford Performance ones, but I love my 703s with 0 offset. Helped a lot with rubbing when adding the 38s.

sep 23 4.jpg

sep 23 5.jpg

Sep 23.jpg

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the 703 on a Bronco. These are mine

Ford Bronco Method 703 wheels from Ford Performance - installed photos Sep 23
Nice machined...almost got those over the bronze. My Mustang has American Racing TTII's but the bronze looks soon good too...tough choice and looks nice.

Go_offrd

Black Diamond
First Name
Canyon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would email Kyle (email in the screenshot that I posted above). The video promotes the center cap. If the product offering has changed, then they should pull these photos and videos.

Also, at 4:20, there is an error in the mention of the offset fitment. The FP guy says these are +55mm offset which is incorrect. They are +35mm. Just before the 4:20 mark, he indicated that the first batch will have the Method center cap, but all subsequent orders being filled from the second batch will have the FP center cap. But at the beginning, he mentions that they sold out of the initial inventory. So something doesn't add up.

Dang, at 6:00 minute mark he has the offset mixed up again. The two wheels at that point are +55mm offset which is not a Sasquatch wheel fitment of +35mm.

This was back in Nov 23'. I sent Kyle an email

ford .PNG

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was back in Nov 23'. I sent Kyle an email

ford .PNG
Thanks for the info. In that case I might have to go with other Method caps as it's an already available option

Mtea

Big Bend
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr 2.3 Auto, Porsche Cayenne Diesel Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@hellahella Love the look of the wheels. My 2dr big bend (cactus gray; non-sas) has the stock 17” wheels but I’m having trouble finding the width and offset. The outside of the wheel seems to measure 8.5 inches but I can’t find the offset. Do you know how the 35mm offset compares to OE wheels?
Sponsored