First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler, sequoia, land cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who did you buy from? I have an order in with Ellis and I'm trying to get confirmation from a Bronco owners that they are not charging ADM
I talked to a salesman at Jim Ellis ford in Sandy Springs and he said they were requiring $1500 dealer add-ons to new orders. My order is with Hennessey in Chamblee and they said they have no add-ons. But we will see.
Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I talked to a salesman at Jim Ellis ford in Sandy Springs and he said they were requiring $1500 dealer add-ons to new orders. My order is with Hennessey in Chamblee and they said they have no add-ons. But we will see.
Thank you for the insight. If I can pick my own add-ons, I’d be ok with this I suppose.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just wondering how much of this transfers over to service quality. In my experience the sales side and service side are so drastically different.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup! Chad is my rep there and he shot me a pic earlier this week!
Hey BTomorama, if you're still on this forum, I sent you a private msg.
Thanks.

FearlessAttempt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was super late to the party and only put a reservation in this past June at Lithia Springs Ford. I went in to talk with them last week about converting to an order. I'm a Z-plan buyer and they verbally and over txt told me they would honor the Z-plan but when I asked about getting a final price and signing a purchase agreement before ordering they said they don't have an invoice to see the Z-plan price. I'm pretty sure this is bullshit because I've seen posts on this forum where they can show the A/Z plan pricing on their wbdo ordering website. They also want $1000 deposit to place the order. Probably a long shot that anyone else in here has bought on A/Z plan but if anyone has and had a good experience please let me know. I'm thinking of trying to transfer my reservation to another dealer that will be more transparent and willing to put things in writing if anyone has any recommendations.

Sponsored

JRHEXP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 04 Lightning,29AModel, 21 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I was super late to the party and only put a reservation in this past June at Lithia Springs Ford. I went in to talk with them last week about converting to an order. I'm a Z-plan buyer and they verbally and over txt told me they would honor the Z-plan but when I asked about getting a final price and signing a purchase agreement before ordering they said they don't have an invoice to see the Z-plan price. I'm pretty sure this is bullshit because I've seen posts on this forum where they can show the A/Z plan pricing on their wbdo ordering website. They also want $1000 deposit to place the order. Probably a long shot that anyone else in here has bought on A/Z plan but if anyone has and had a good experience please let me know. I'm thinking of trying to transfer my reservation to another dealer that will be more transparent and willing to put things in writing if anyone has any recommendations.
I picked up my Bronco from Jim Ellis Ford in Sandy Springs. I tried to use a Z Plan number but no dice.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the insight. If I can pick my own add-ons, I’d be ok with this I suppose.
My order is with Jim Ellis also. When I placed my original order in Jan they didn't say anything about add on dealer installs. I was looking to get the winch and a med size roof rack back then, but they didn't even include those in the order talking about dealer install. Turns out I've changed my mind. Will get a winch when I change the bumper. Bronco will only do light to moderate off road for a few years anyway.

They agreed to MSRP back then. I just submitted my new 2022 order to them, although it isn't in the system yet. I am assuming nothing will change with Jim Ellis, but there will be a problem if something does once the Bronco arrives.

The entire dealership process is always a mess, non-luxury dealerships seem to be the worst, but so far, Ellis seems to be about what I expected. Will report back here if there's anything shady along with a few other things.....

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up my Bronco from Jim Ellis Ford in Sandy Springs. I tried to use a Z Plan number but no dice.
Did they honor MSRP or what was the sales experience?

JRHEXP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 04 Lightning,29AModel, 21 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did they honor MSRP or what was the sales experience?
MSRP + window tint $300 which i might have done anyway + seat protection plan for $995 . They have a Beefed up Big Bend in the showroom and I heard all 22 orders will require $1500 of dealer installed options, They are a classy dealer but fact is they want to maximize their profits. Oh and no free first oil change i REALLY think that is a bit Tacky you come in and write them a check for 50K and they cant give you and oil change?

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My order is with Jim Ellis also. When I placed my original order in Jan they didn't say anything about add on dealer installs. I was looking to get the winch and a med size roof rack back then, but they didn't even include those in the order talking about dealer install. Turns out I've changed my mind. Will get a winch when I change the bumper. Bronco will only do light to moderate off road for a few years anyway.

They agreed to MSRP back then. I just submitted my new 2022 order to them, although it isn't in the system yet. I am assuming nothing will change with Jim Ellis, but there will be a problem if something does once the Bronco arrives.

The entire dealership process is always a mess, non-luxury dealerships seem to be the worst, but so far, Ellis seems to be about what I expected. Will report back here if there's anything shady along with a few other things.....
Please let us know how your experience goes when you go pick up your ride. When did you reserve/place order? I'm curious how Ellis is doing with allocations.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please let us know how your experience goes when you go pick up your ride. When did you reserve/place order? I'm curious how Ellis is doing with allocations.
Placed my original order in late Jan which was a smooth straightforward process. I had no issue with MSRP for this vehicle and still don't have an issue paying MSRP. However, a lot has happened since that time and dealerships can get interesting. Luxury dealerships usually don't try to play games with you since they have no real idea who they can be dealing with.

I've ordered from 3 BMW dealerships over the years, so let's say 8 vehicles in past 17 years I think and only one car was used (the first), in Birmingham and here in Atlanta and not one issue or concern. Once it was clear that I am an informed buyer, they relaxed and were only interested in what I wanted as I order all of my vehicles. This Bronco is also the first vehicle where I'll be paying MSRP, the others were closer to invoice, but not at invoice, which I don't feel is fair to the dealership or salesperson.

Anyway, I just want fair, not special, not snowflake, not hustler, only fair. I'm not a hard guy to deal with, don't take up time, don't yell, am always polite, so I just want the same. It is only when someone falls to treat me with respect that I can become a vindictive prick to deal with, and I can afford to be which sucks for everyone.

For everyone hear, fair should be all we expect; when the dealership doesn't reciprocate, then it's ok to react, give bad reviews, etc.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Placed my original order in late Jan which was a smooth straightforward process. I had no issue with MSRP for this vehicle and still don't have an issue paying MSRP. However, a lot has happened since that time and dealerships can get interesting. Luxury dealerships usually don't try to play games with you since they have no real idea who they can be dealing with.

I've ordered from 3 BMW dealerships over the years, so let's say 8 vehicles in past 17 years I think and only one car was used (the first), in Birmingham and here in Atlanta and not one issue or concern. Once it was clear that I am an informed buyer, they relaxed and were only interested in what I wanted as I order all of my vehicles. This Bronco is also the first vehicle where I'll be paying MSRP, the others were closer to invoice, but not at invoice, which I don't feel is fair to the dealership or salesperson.

Anyway, I just want fair, not special, not snowflake, not hustler, only fair. I'm not a hard guy to deal with, don't take up time, don't yell, am always polite, so I just want the same. It is only when someone falls to treat me with respect that I can become a vindictive prick to deal with, and I can afford to be which sucks for everyone.

For everyone hear, fair should be all we expect; when the dealership doesn't reciprocate, then it's ok to react, give bad reviews, etc.
Same here. I just want a fair & honest transaction. If you tell me you are charging MSRP, you should absolutely keep your word on that.
I hope you see that Bronco in Q1 2022!

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very odd with the $1000 deposit at LSF. That's where I got mine and had no deposit needed beyond initial $100.

Who is your contact/sales rep there? I may be able to help.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With all the talk of these big dealers eating up all the allocations for 2022s in other threads, I’m wondering who those dealers are for our region. I’ve googled and can’t find who are statistically the biggest movers of Fords around here. Per Akins website they are the largest volume dealer for GA it seems. Ready to just pay one of the big boys msrp if it means I’m in my Bronco by Spring.

Last edited:

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With all the talk of these big dealers eating up all the allocations for 2022s in other threads, I’m wondering who those dealers are for our region. I’ve googled and can’t find who are statistically the biggest movers of Fords around here. Per Akins website they are the largest volume dealer for GA it seems. Ready to just pay one of the big boys msrp if it means I’m in my Bronco by Spring.
I'm sure Akins is getting a lot of allocations, but.....
I haven't heard of whether or not they are honoring MSRP.

They have a custom Bronco with 37" Toyo's for sale right now for 100k so I would proceed with caution.
https://www.akinsford.com/vehicle-details/2021-ford-bronco-badlands-winder-ga-id-43966073
Sponsored