Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tell that to my dealer, who refuses to submit MIC claim’s anymore, as Ford has denied every one. Including mine that has that same honeycomb plus other issues (hairline cracks under windows, different color panels, mis aligned clamshell corners, and on and on)
If it's that bad... i would be getting a lawyer.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tell that to my dealer, who refuses to submit MIC claim’s anymore, as Ford has denied every one. Including mine that has that same honeycomb plus other issues (hairline cracks under windows, different color panels, mis aligned clamshell corners, and on and on)
Ok well I haven’t seen yours.
Judging solely by the OPs picture, that is a warrantable concern according to Fords own GSB.

Zeddead

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Ecoboost, Jeep Trailhawk, GMC COE, many VW's.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
~30 Days after receiving mine with the 2.0 top this summer, it started showing on the roof. Ford has accepted the warranty claim, but both replacement tops they shipped were damaged in shipping. I'm now waiting on the backordered roof.

20220627_174953.jpg

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok well I haven’t seen yours.
Judging solely by the OPs picture, that is a warrantable concern according to Fords own GSB.
I agree. But in real world scenarios they are denying most of these. If they went by that document they would have to replace every single top I’ve seen in person, including a new Raptor I just test drove. They can’t even find decent tops to put on a Raptor lol.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree. But in real world scenarios they are denying most of these. If they went by that document they would have to replace every single top I’ve seen in person, including a new Raptor I just test drove. They can’t even find decent tops to put on a Raptor lol.
Complete bad design or just bad materials. They should have gone with a known product; fiberglass (like canopy truck toppers) or even aluminum.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guarantee we're all going to be getting replacements before our warranties expire.

OP
OP
tambrico

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got any source or state to prove your claim on that one?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guarantee we're all going to be getting replacements before our warranties expire.
We all need to keep pounding our dealers, it’s the only way.

msh03046

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2016 550i, 2002 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have submitted my top for replacement, honeycomb on the liftgate, and spider web cracks on the driver's side of the rear shell. I've also had water leak on the passenger side sun visor in rainy weather, but not in a touchless carwash. Waiting on word back from the dealership...

OP
OP
tambrico

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have submitted my top for replacement, honeycomb on the liftgate, and spider web cracks on the driver's side of the rear shell. I've also had water leak on the passenger side sun visor in rainy weather, but not in a touchless carwash. Waiting on word back from the dealership...
I also had a leak from the front passenger side. Only happened once. Wondering what I should do about that as well

Sponsored

msh03046

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2016 550i, 2002 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also had a leak from the front passenger side. Only happened once. Wondering what I should do about that as well
I'm not sure they will even focus on that as much as the rear shell issues. For now that's my number one concern, but honestly I don't think even a new one (as it stands right now) will be suitable either. For some reason I think It's not gonna be until MIC 3.0 or later before these things get better. Hope I'm wrong, but....

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Fck, all. Closer and closer to the following solution: Soft top, and start a coffee can for replacement $$. Or line-x the damn thing week two of ownership.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure they will even focus on that as much as the rear shell issues. For now that's my number one concern, but honestly I don't think even a new one (as it stands right now) will be suitable either. For some reason I think It's not gonna be until MIC 3.0 or later before these things get better. Hope I'm wrong, but....
I tend to agree with you. The MIC needs to have a complete overhaul. I would start with a new raw material product. This could negate all Ford's profits on the first couple hundred thousand Broncos.
Sponsored