Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Took delivery of my Bronco last Thursday. It rained last night and I noticed water droplets on the back seat where the seal meets the backrest. Water was also on the crossbar. Anyone else had this issue? Took it by the dealer and the salesperson said there is currently “no fix”.
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it’s minor just keep your eye on it. I had a wrangler for the last year and sometimes after putting the front panels back on I would notice some leaking between the front 2 panels. My corvette never had that issue but I think it’s because it’s 1 piece vs “t-top”

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

borrek

First Edition
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a 4-door FE with MIC 2.0 and this week after a hard rain I got in and had a load of water pour onto my shoulder when I closed the driver's side door. It leaked right at the "T" joint of the front and middle panels. It seems like the seal was holding all night but then closing the door jostled something. I've only had the full top all the way off once, but what I noticed is the the edge of the rear seat panel hangs farther over the driver's side than it does on the passenger side. I loosened the latches to try to shift it but that didn't work. I'm going to unbolt the back to see if I can shift that a little more towards the passenger side and that might help everything else align better.
Sponsored