First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My 2021 2-door just started leaking from the passenger side MIC window panel. The hard top was replaced last summer via and I've not had any issues until this morning. it rained all day yesterday here and I noticed water pooling on the ledge by the window. I saw water coming dow the window from where it should be sealed. I don't want to take it back to the dealer because its just too much hassle. Can I just put in a small bead of silicone sealant and stop it myself? I don't have time to drop and off and wait days to get it fixed.
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.
Sponsored

Aeromech2284

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got about 1300 miles on my 22 Badlands MIC that I picked up last month. I've got water coming in and leaking out of the driver and passenger side front airbags in the roll bar. Is there a TSB that applies to the 22? I'm not really happy that this $60k+ vehicle is already leaking water.

OP
OP
ahunter2

ahunter2

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Believe there is, my service manager mentioned It at some point
I've got about 1300 miles on my 22 Badlands MIC that I picked up last month. I've got water coming in and leaking out of the driver and passenger side front airbags in the roll bar. Is there a TSB that applies to the 22? I'm not really happy that this $60k+ vehicle is already leaking water.

buckwildtrk

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am about to have the new seal replaced again and just like you said they put a ton of sealant on it to the point that it oozes out and looks like a home made job as you fixed it yourself. The dealer said that ooze is normal and nothing they can do to make it look better. Thanks Ford!

Cheers,

HD
I just got my 2023 2DR with a hardtop and discovered that it’s leaking as well. Just above the shifter so that water gets all over it and the console.

Jacoozzie

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just the other day, went through a car wash and had my 2022 leak from behind the passenger sun visor. Never had any issues since it was purchased in September of last year. It's extremely disappointing for such an expensive vehicle
Ford Bronco MIC Hard Top v2 Leaking VideoCapture_20230802-100652
Ford Bronco MIC Hard Top v2 Leaking VideoCapture_20230802-100700
Sponsored