Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I picked up my 4-door MIC hard top Bronco in mid-October. Last night (11/12/2021) the roof started leaking at the front center right over the windsheild. I've called the dealer to schedule a trip to the service center to look at it. I'll post again after I get this resolved.

p.s. - I looked for similar threads and didn't find one with the same issue. Sorry if this is a redundant topic.

Ford Bronco MIC Hard Top Leaking Leaky roof 3

Leaky roof water pooling on shift knob.jpg
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I picked up my 4-door MIC hard top Bronco in mid-October. Last night (11/12/2021) the roof started leaking at the front center right over the windsheild. I've called the dealer to schedule a trip to the service center to look at it. I'll post again after I get this resolved.

p.s. - I looked for similar threads and didn't find one with the same issue. Sorry if this is a redundant topic.

Ford Bronco MIC Hard Top Leaking Leaky roof water pooling on shift knob

Ford Bronco MIC Hard Top Leaking Leaky roof water pooling on shift knob
Hello! Could you please privately message us your Bronco's VIN and current mileage so I can look into this leaking concern for you? Thanks!

OP
OP
terp_ag@

terp_ag@

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello! Could you please privately message us your Bronco's VIN and current mileage so I can look into this leaking concern for you? Thanks!
I can't figure out hwo to PM. Will be happy to. Unless you can PM me and then I can reply to that.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can't figure out hwo to PM. Will be happy to. Unless you can PM me and then I can reply to that.
Click on "Ford Motor Company" then click "start conversation"

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you please fix these crappy tops and do something about your quality controle please and thank you

d8lejr

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang, 2002 explorer 19 ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just picked up my 22 Bronco on Tuesday. UGH although not as bad as some of the others. Is @Ford Motor Company doing anything to fix or replace these?
Ford Bronco MIC Hard Top Leaking leak 1 Ford Bronco MIC Hard Top Leaking leak 2 Ford Bronco MIC Hard Top Leaking leak 3

OP
OP
terp_ag@

terp_ag@

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes. There is a TSB from Ford on this issue. They replace the gasket. I had mine repaired at a dealer, and after several rains its not leaking. It might take some time to get the part but the repair is very quick.
Sponsored