Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer says they are still investigating the leak. Supposedly they have "special water sprayers" yeah ok. In actuality it's been sitting in their parking lot for 12 hours getting poured on and hasn't even been touched since I dropped it off. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
BIG UPDATE: On my Instagram I've been keeping track of whats been what's been going down the past week but now that it's all said and done I want to take this opportunity to share how awful of an experience I had with Ford of Kendall.
So this all started when the MIC 2.0 roof on the Bronco started leaking from 3 different places on the rear shell which would require replacement of the roof (diagnosed by me in 5 minutes) I decided to take it to Kendall and initially all seemed well. Each day I tracked the progress of what's going on by using the fordpass app with securialert. Throughout the week the Bronco was touched only once on its 4th day there and nothing was done to it. During its time at the dealer it rained most days and it was really bad the first few. You'd think that when you take a vehicle in for water leaks it would be parked inside however Kendall said screw that and left it out in their parking lot, more on this later.
I received a few texts from the service advisor during this period which basically let me know that they are trying to find the leaks, which they weren't. I have no problem waiting but they should have been upfront with me in what's going on or simply said they couldn't look at it yet. At this point I am frustrated with the lies and mistreating of the bronco so I decided to stop the process here. So today I went to get the bronco. This is when I layed it all out on how he lied about everything he has said, of course he plays stupid and basically just points the blame at the techs saying that he's just relaying what they told him. Either way it's lies. While we were standing around the bronco he told me that they removed the roof to check it for alignment (which has nothing to do with my issues) Knowing this was bullshit I looked inside and the torx bolts holding the roof down clearly have never been touched so that's also a lie.
At this point I was done and ready to move on from this but when I got home I realized what happened to the bronco while it was there. The entire cargo area was soaking wet and I mean the entire thing. Absolutely unacceptable. I tore the cargo area down and found moisture all over the place and larger pools in the jack area and along the bottom door seal. The carpet was pretty well soaked and had to be vacuumed. The whole vehicle got steamed up inside and there was moisture on the rear seats even. I spent about half an hour working at this which is already much more time than Kendall gave me. I want to make it clear all this water is from when the bronco was in their possession as I kept a close eye on the leaks and never let them get out of hand.
I was going to give them a little slack before this happened but this took it over the edge and here we are now. They handled this situation awfully in just about every way so for that I make this post telling you guys to avoid Ford of Kendall at all costs. Even the sales side is a bunch of ADM crap. Now back to square one. So if you've made it this far I appreciate you reading this so go ahead and spread the word not to do business with this scum. I would also like to add that this is not my first overwhelmingly negative experience with this dealer so I am basing this off of more than just one time.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More Bronco problems just make me question getting rid of my Toyota.
Sponsored