Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi All,
Just took delivery of our 2-door BL. Love it, but saw these dents just now. They are only on the cap, not on the removable panels. I sent pics to the dealer and waiting on a response. It almost looks like hail damage, but wondered if I could be another quality issue to add to the list. Anyone else seen this on their top?

IMG_1500.jpeg

IMG_1501.jpeg

IMG_1496.jpeg
It does look like hail. Maybe only rear part was exposed. Regardless Ford should replace damaged parts.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sodbuster88

Sodbuster88

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Lariat, 2023 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have them as well only on the rear top. In most lighting they are hard to see and barley visible. Difficult to feel as well. I'm also not happy with the alignment on the passenger side of the top between the middle and rear piece.
20230616_062908.jpg
20230615_214952.jpg
That’s exactly what I have! I think it’s quality not hail. And yes, lighting makes a difference. Hardly noticeable under any direct lighting especially the sun.

Are you doing anything about it?

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s exactly what I have! I think it’s quality not hail. And yes, lighting makes a difference. Hardly noticeable under any direct lighting especially the sun.

Are you doing anything about it?

Not yet. But, if you make any progress, I most certainly will. I wanted to share my experience as I have a similar look on my top. Curious, what was your build date? Mine was week of 9/19/22.

OP
OP
Sodbuster88

Sodbuster88

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not yet. But, if you make any progress, I most certainly will. I wanted to share my experience as I have a similar look on my top. Curious, what was your build date? Mine was week of 9/19/22.
My build date is week of 4/26/2023. And yours would even be a different mold (4door vs 2door). Thank you for sharing. Makes me wonder how many are out there that haven’t noticed yet.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi All,
Just took delivery of our 2-door BL. Love it, but saw these dents just now. They are only on the cap, not on the removable panels. I sent pics to the dealer and waiting on a response. It almost looks like hail damage, but wondered if I could be another quality issue to add to the list. Anyone else seen this on their top?

IMG_1500.jpeg

IMG_1501.jpeg

IMG_1496.jpeg
Hello! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this top concern for you? Thank you!

OP
OP
Sodbuster88

Sodbuster88

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Sodbuster 88, any update?
Hey @THE Buckeye Bronco .. nothing yet. I have a case filed with Ford Customer Service. Have not been able to schedule an appointment with dealer yet. That’s the next step…get the dealer to look at it and connect them with the case number. Been on vacation for two weeks. Hopefully 3rd week in July.

Sponsored

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this top concern for you? Thank you!

Good news Sodbuster. Hey @FordMotorCompany, should we be looking at the same for my roof?

OP
OP
Sodbuster88

Sodbuster88

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just took delivery of my 2023 2 Door Big Bend in June and it only has 350 miles on it (300 of these going back and forth from the dealer to fix delivery quality issues which caused my Bronco to sit at the dealer for 1 month) and it has the same type of issue.

The rear hardtop is showing faint bubbles almost hail like dents all over. The front two hardtop panels do not have this issue and there are no signs of hail damage on the rest of the body of vehicle. Although it may be hard to see, you can put your hand over the hardtop and feel the dent/bubble like texture. I took it in to another dealer near me and they're trying to figure out what to do.

@Ford Motor Company can I get some help here as well?

Ford Bronco MIC Top Dents - Anyone Else Have This? 20230717_062253

Ford Bronco MIC Top Dents - Anyone Else Have This? 20230717_062253
Ford has been responsive to this. Let your dealer know and that at least two other bronco owners in this thread are getting replacement rear caps. I just hope the replacement is not dented/bubbled.
Sponsored