First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering if anyone has experience between the two hard tops and road noise when driving. I'm thinking MIC is more practical for our teens taking on and off. But this will be my DD and I work a lot in my car. Prefer reduced noise. Any thoughts on this?
Sponsored

OP
OP

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are aware that no one has actually driven anything, right?
Yes, but I was hoping maybe people had experience from Jeeps with similar construction tops.

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wondering if anyone has experience between the two hard tops and road noise when driving. I'm thinking MIC is more practical for our teens taking on and off. But this will be my DD and I work a lot in my car. Prefer reduced noise. Any thoughts on this?
MIC is gray and the other hardtop (Modular) is only black for MY 2021.
For additional information see attached.
Ford Bronco MIC vs Modular Painted Top 69889A9B-F673-4769-8C7A-9FC29ED403BD

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The MIC top will be lighter and should be a molded plastic top with color through the plastic.

The modular painted top should be heavier and painted. The heavier denser roof should abate more road noise than the MIC top.

You can add sound deadening headliners to either top to further abate road noise.

Go test drive a jeep.

OP
OP

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The MIC top will be lighter and should be a molded plastic top with color through the plastic.

The modular painted top should be heavier and painted. The heavier denser roof should abate more road noise than the MIC top.

You can add sound deadening headliners to either top to further abate road noise.

Go test drive a jeep.
That's a good idea thanks!
Sponsored