Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Off topic...will someone send me the link from Ford about the $1895 credit o. Wildtrack for MIC TOP SUBSTITUTION ..My dealer wants to see it cause he never heard of this
Sponsored

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think Iā€™m more worried about the black MOD scratching during removal and installing than I am about the MIC fading. I plan on setting up a winch in the garage to simply taking the top off and hopefully storing it in a safe spot. I learned with my Jeep that I took my top off more when I had a good, fast system to take it off and store it. For me the top choice comes down to exterior color. If I go with A51 or CG, then MIC and navy. If RR, then MOD and black. And I have no frigging idea what to pick.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Off topic...will someone send me the link from Ford about the $1895 credit o. Wildtrack for MIC TOP SUBSTITUTION ..My dealer wants to see it cause he never heard of this
The price of the Wildtrak was reduced by that amount... so itā€™s not a ā€œcreditā€ per se that one would see and apply... itā€™s already been subtracted.

Iā€™ll see if I can find the thread.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I quote my wife ā€œthat MIC top looks like a pile of s**t. We couldnā€™t give that thing away for free if we wanted to.ā€

resulting in her potentially ordering a MY21 4dr BL white w/ MIC top and a MY22 4dr BL cactus gray w/ white mod top (her original color & top). I dont blame her, no way that MIC top is looking decent on a cactus gray w/ mismatching flares. Soft top is not an option.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Iā€™m more worried about the black MOD scratching during removal and installing than I am about the MIC fading. I plan on setting up a winch in the garage to simply taking the top off and hopefully storing it in a safe spot. I learned with my Jeep that I took my top off more when I had a good, fast system to take it off and store it. For me the top choice comes down to exterior color. If I go with A51 or CG, then MIC and navy. If RR, then MOD and black. And I have no frigging idea what to pick.
You planning on lifting it off and carrying it? My plan was for the wife to just back into garage, grab the hoist remote, lower the hooks/bar, connect, raise & drive off.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The price of the Wildtrak was reduced by that amount... so itā€™s not a ā€œcreditā€ per se that one would see and apply... itā€™s already been subtracted.

Iā€™ll see if I can find the thread.
Hereā€™s the thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/announceme...ed-modular-hardtop-will-be-late-availability/

It was in an email from Ford sent out.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You planning on lifting it off and carrying it? My plan was for the wife to just back into garage, grab the hoist remote, lower the hooks/bar, connect, raise & drive off.
Yeah, exactly. I plan to install a power winch in the ceiling with padded straps to slide under the top and secure it with a few carabiners. Then all I have to do is back it in, lower, connect, raise, and ride. They make overpriced systems for Jeeps, but you can easily build a system yourself. But without a something easy, youā€™re not gonna take it off as frequent as youā€™d like. Well, at least I didnā€™t until I could easily raise it the garage.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m going through the same analysis now. Settled on LB exterior, and was originally going to wait on the black interior and black top. Iā€™ve now flipped and am planning to go with navy pier and MIC.
Ford Bronco FE MIC vs Modular Top - Help shaq

In all seriousness, have you seen the thread with the Lightning Blue exterior and black interior? It's beautiful!

Don't settle! Wait for black modular top and black interior. Your build will be gorgeous!

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco FE MIC vs Modular Top - Help shaq

In all seriousness, have you seen the thread with the Lightning Blue exterior and black interior? It's beautiful!

Don't settle! Wait for black modular top and black interior. Your build will be gorgeous!
agreed. You still have a bit of a wait with either top, order the one you really want. Iā€™m also decided on black modular top with cactus gray on my badlands.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m also decided on black modular top with cactus gray on my badlands.
That is going to look fabulous!

That's is my build also. Until Ford releases a damn cool green for 2022, and then I may switch.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Im going LB with black interior and MIC top
Sponsored