Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am from Battle Creek, MI. I would like to see that route you have mapped out if you wouldn't mind sharing.
It’s all in my outdoor atlases at this point. Most of what I have on the south side is basically Allegan woods to yankee springs and 2 lane roads across to bundy thrn up to holly oaks. There just isn’t much in the way of legal trails down there. From west branch up is where it gets fun.
On a side note, anyone here who thinks they want to learn trails in the state, I highly recommend these, there is a southern and a northern one. GPS and map programs are great, but these are very handy.
Ford Bronco Michigan Roll Call 963C3E6C-0D39-4CFF-84BD-306932C839B2
Sponsored

Mirunner

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 or 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s all in my outdoor atlases at this point. Most of what I have on the south side is basically Allegan woods to yankee springs and 2 lane roads across to bundy thrn up to holly oaks. There just isn’t much in the way of legal trails down there. From west branch up is where it gets fun.
On a side note, anyone here who thinks they want to learn trails in the state, I highly recommend these, there is a southern and a northern one. GPS and map programs are great, but these are very handy.
Thank you, just purchased it.

nealpark

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr FE / 2013 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
In terms of production update? Or info from them at all?
Both. I haven't gotten my email for production schedule, but I also have heard very little from the dealer in terms of my position, number of allocations, etc. When I placed my order in January, they wouldn't/couldn't tell me any of that. That is awesome you're getting yours. I look forward to see it crusing around town while I patiently await mine

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Both. I haven't gotten my email for production schedule, but I also have heard very little from the dealer in terms of my position, number of allocations, etc. When I placed my order in January, they wouldn't/couldn't tell me any of that. That is awesome you're getting yours. I look forward to see it crusing around town while I patiently await mine
I don’t even know how many times I’ve emailed both my salesman and sales manager. Sales manager said they had 83 reservations (as of 10/3/20). I ordered later in the window, and at that time they only had projected allocations, but since have said they got 21. Hope some of that helps you? Not sure if you dealt with Zach? He’s been pretty quick responding to any questions that I’ve had, and I got a call from him that I was lined up for production before I got my email.

Good luck in getting yours soon!

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for sharing.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is awesome you're getting yours. I look forward to see it crusing around town while I patiently await mine
ps- thanks for the sentiment! When I posted I had gotten the VIN email and shared my order date there were some disgruntled responses. I’m 99% sure I wasn’t a priority order, and think my (extremely) basic build fell through all the commodity constraints, which led to my early build.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Posting here also for visibility: anyone in west MI plan on immediately replacing their 32” or 33” wheels/tires? If so, let me know what you’re asking (cash or 30” base wheels/tires +cash)

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now have an 8/3 blend date, how’s the rest of MI doing?