Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
https://www.extremeterrain.com/alco...m-slotted-rotors-red-calipers-bkf1551k61.html

goal down the line, since Ill have the power eventually and then I wanna stop hard.

I know its a rabbit hole. I got a 2.3 badlands manual, stock suspension on 17’s and to me, figuring out suspension and tires is like reading spanish when I havent been in school over a decade (vaguely understand it but no clue otherwise)

so basically, at a minimum, what size wheels, what sized tires and what suspension kits would I need to make this work?

Thanks in Advance
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why are you wanting to upgrade the brakes so soon? I also have a BL 2.3 manual 4-door softie, with Dirtlogic coilovers and 37's and I don't detect any elongated distance for stopping. Yes, it is more rotating mass and weight to stop but the stock brakes are up to the task.

Now, to get answers to your questions you probably need to reach out to Alcon. They will be able to tell you what size wheel you will need to clear their upgraded rotor and calipers. But you shouldn't need tp upgrade the suspension unless the caliper or rotor somehow interferes with the UCA, which I find unlikely.

Personally, I would save the money and not upgrade brakes unless your build (huge tires (40"+), added unsprung weight (portal axles), etc) or your usage (high speed desert running, texting & driving, only driving downhills, etc) actually requires it.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Like the F150 Raptor application, these are made for 17" wheels and larger.

OP
OP
Lèòn

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score