Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands and Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

1. Sliding top for when the roof is off. Kind of like the Tesla Cyber Truck Bed Cover but a weatherproof fabric.

2. Water depth indicator

3. Front Camera option

4. Roof rack mount with front latch to easily/quickly remove

Sponsored

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A crossbar for the windshield that can be used for long items with rear crossbars. I don't want any rails from front to back.
Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? Screenshot 2024-05-13 081325

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you considered the TOR half roof rack? I have one, and there's zero wind noise. It kind of has a built in wind deflector. Not sure if it would work for your application/need?

Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? IMG_4871
I like the added anchor points on that one. Glad to know you don't have any additional wind noise. Now I just need to find a crossbar for the windshield. I have seen a lightbar that has a hoop around the lights that may work, but I wasn't planning to add lights up there.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A canvas dump bag that attaches to the side of the spare tire, to be used as a trash bag.

Plenty that go on the wheel surface, therefore blocking the backup camera. I want one that straps around the tread and sits next to the spare
Dry bag with a strap or rope, go through the wheel and it holds up as high as you would like

can also use a strap or rope and use a SakIt, that’s what I do now

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As with many folks on B6G, I love looking for that next modification for my Bronco. Thankfully the aftermarket world has come up with lots of amazing accessories, but it got me thinking: What's missing? What are some items that you'd like to see as an interior or exterior modification/accessory that nobody is currently making? This could be a completely new idea, or a rendition of something already on the market that doesn't 100% suite your needs. There may be some ideas posted which are on the market that you haven't seen, which I'm sure someone will share a link to in order to help you out.

Hoping we come up with some good ones, as there's lots of great vendors on B6G who may be watching this for ideas.

I'll get us started:

I feel like the trail sights on the front of the Bronco are under-utilized. Yes, there's some aftermarket accessories available, but not a lot. Maybe a GoPro camera mount or some additional AUX light options would be cool. Even something silly like a small detachable table which could be helpful while camping and standing around the Bronco.

Let's hear your ideas!
Trail sight GoPro mount

https://a.co/d/3voxmoP

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a front or rear high clearance tube bumper, made in the USA (not China), that costs less than $1,000. ADD and some other companies have lost their minds completely. Kudos to Barnes 4WD for offering a badass DIY kit that ticks those boxes for me.
Sponsored