Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curr.: 2021 Ford Bronco; '77 924, '01 986, '02 911
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They haven't been accountable for the actual builds, why would they now be accountable for vaporware?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was an advertised feature for the Bronco, they sold Bronco's based on having this. They HAVE to release something PERIOD.

The other thing is this is an app, you can't blame Covid for anything here. Developers can write code from home. I really don't understand how they could string this out for like 18 months now. 100% lack of Ford allocating resources to get the promised feature released.

Get off your ass @Ford Motor Company and get this released. At some point there's probably going to be a class action for false advertising about this.........
I always appreciate some good satire in the morning. That was too funny and on point with todays mentality! Class action lawsuit, classic.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trails Offroad appeared to be the company they were going to use.

This webpage has been up since the Bronco reveal. Their UI looks the same as what Ford showed. Their item 11 on this page talks about their content being included.

https://www.trailsoffroad.com/blog/the-11-features-that-excite-us-the-most-about-the-new-ford-bronco
Well now that Ford has been tagged multiple times in this thread, I'm sure it will swiftly be removed from the interwebz.

What website? We didn't see any website...

Ford Bronco MISSING: Ford Performance Trail App 1664373414544

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm sure Ford Lawyers love the idea.

GPS said to turn left here so I turned left here into the lake.

"For Off-Road Use Only"

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure Ford Lawyers love the idea.

GPS said to turn left here so I turned left here into the lake.

"For Off-Road Use Only"
Michael Scott, using the new Bronco trail app:

Ford Bronco MISSING: Ford Performance Trail App PaltryGreenHalicore-max-1mb

Sponsored

AMCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUR RON
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You want to get Fords attention on this, just have enough Bronco owners uninstall the Ford Pass app. They mine our data with that app and sell it to god knows who. Take away that passive revenue stream and you'll get their attention. The only power we have is as consumers.

Really want to kick them in the nuts, I read a while ago that there is a fuse to pull to disable the LTE modem, pull that and no data for Ford.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well now that Ford has been tagged multiple times in this thread, I'm sure it will swiftly be removed from the interwebz.

What website? We didn't see any website...

Ford Bronco MISSING: Ford Performance Trail App PaltryGreenHalicore-max-1mb
admin/mod will delete the thread before they can see it.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly I forgot all about this feature! Would love it if it existed.

they also need to offer flashes to unlock GOAT modes through Ford Performance
I forgot all about it too. Never even checked to see if it was usable because I just assumed it would suck and went straight to AllTrails and Gaia.

OP
OP
jalawson

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You want to get Fords attention on this, just have enough Bronco owners uninstall the Ford Pass app. They mine our data with that app and sell it to god knows who. Take away that passive revenue stream and you'll get their attention. The only power we have is as consumers.

Really want to kick them in the nuts, I read a while ago that there is a fuse to pull to disable the LTE modem, pull that and no data for Ford.
I don’t like that they monetize our data for 3rd parties but they do provide a useful free product (remote start, unlock/lock, vehicle status, and more from phone) in return. Just have to decide if the exchange is worth it. I’d rather pay for the app to be high quality and not give my data away but that isn’t an option unfortunately.

Sponsored

nrlucas

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Buick Regal GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the admins on bronco nation was saying they had a test version of it installed. I'll see if I can ping that thread too.
On the most recent Bronco Nation livestream the new Bronco Brand Manager, Matt Winter, could only tell us that we "will not see it in 2022". Some beta testing has been done by the BN IT team, and they characterized it as "still a work in progress".

Edited to Add: I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that it's being quashed because they realized how much hot water they would be in if someone died after getting stranded by an inaccurate map.